Guaranteed Shivers

Guaranteed Shivers
Friday 15/06/2012, 11:11
Boing - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
85 messages
Guaranteed Shivers
Boing - Moderator - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 15/06/2012, 11:11

While the fight in Clint City is reaching its climax, the arrival of Kalindra should calm everyone down. Accompanied by Brampah, Kalindra is determined to end the conflict between them, which is more about pollution and the warming up of Mount Glatz than the Clintians themselves. And that’s perfectly fine by Nathan who can’t use the pool due to the current low temperatures, and Tuck who’s had to cover up his hen coop to stop his birds catching cold…
Get these characters in the shop's packs
« Previous123456789Next »

61/85
Jack Cr - Imperator English
Sunday 17/06/2012, 13:28

I see.
At her core of 8/4 she's not too bad her bonus requires a sacrifice that at 25* deck, the damage received can be significant unless you happen to have sacrificed a Uranus or Graks to void opps damage.
And even then if the opp happen to have a dr of similar caliber, we are talking about a significantly reduced lifegap then.

I must confess though. The Frozn is shaping up to be a great clan.
62/85
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Sunday 17/06/2012, 23:22

@jack cr, I imagine people throwing her in decks with cards gaining effects through losing. If bonnie gets unbanned, I predict people using her, Ulrich, and maybe Raeth in a Piranas halfdeck. The other card might be Tyd. This would allow 13*'s for Frozn half. Tiwi and kalindra are a good combo, and Sah Brinak is flat out good altogether. Justput Titsouk in there, and you got yourself a nice deck(though personally I'd try to fit in another stable attack card. Maybe a way to counter DR to support kalindra and Sah Brinak...)!
63/85
Niravam - Legend - BrainZtorm English
Sunday 17/06/2012, 23:38

Off topic.
1. frozn's art work is amazing.
2. does anybody know when miss clint city comes?
64/85
0 Pride - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 18/06/2012, 14:46

Imagine if they make a card with the same bonus for Frozn with 6 dmg
65/85
Jack Cr - Imperator English
Monday 18/06/2012, 22:16

True tititoro.
I've been playing a 17* star deck dual Frozn/Vortex clan.
A match made in heaven.

The inherent pill bonus with Vortex allows you a sacrifice with a bonus that will make the sacrifice all that more worthy. The great thing is that my current Vortex half deck equals to a mere 8. Cyb Lia for poison, C Wing for damage/pills, Ftagn (sp) for life/bluff/pills and Neloe for DR/pills.
This leaves you more than enough room to chuck in the best of Frozn.

I am really looking forward to the Frozn's first DR.
Please UR gods, make it a food one. I will settle for a -3 opp damage min 2.
66/85
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 19/06/2012, 12:07

@hobbyham: If they do it this year, miss clint city should come sometime in the summer or winter (last years was september/october).
67/85
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Tuesday 19/06/2012, 13:04

@Jack Cr

I assume you meant good one, but as DRs are used as fodder anyway that's not such a bad one.
68/85
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 19/06/2012, 19:51

@jack cr(and maybe thaozal as well) personally I can wait for the first Frozn DR. Seems rather powerful for a clan that gains strength after a loss. They already have Tiwi Ld, so that's an option. A long duration of Frozn is bound to contain offense, and I doubt we'll see DR in the near-future(although if you really want a DR in your deck, you can always splash a GraksmxxT and/or Uranus. There is a good chance as well that we won't see a mono-Frozn deck for a long time... I mean unless if they get a couple super op'd support cards(ie: 8/4 support damage plus 1) but again, It's bound to be eons until we see that. If I could pick what the DR's stats could be, I personally would find a 5* 6/5 -5 opp damage min 2. Ability and stats seem rather interesting, but that's just my opinion. A copy of Nistarok or rynho seems too OP'd, so stats of Deea would be tough to use. With revenge, an 8/7, so debateble on offense.

However, I'm hoping one of the clan tactics has defeat life. Maybe a 4* 7/3 defeat + 4 life could prove as an interesting card substitute for DR... But I'm not so sure how that will play out for the players... Weaker towards damage cards, stronger against life reduction like Dregn or Praxie...
69/85
Niravam - Legend - BrainZtorm English
Wednesday 20/06/2012, 00:42

I really do hope they do miss clint city again
70/85
princekhlil12 - Veteran - Elysium Aether English
Thursday 21/06/2012, 15:02

I just realize.................
Rootz need a 2star pikacu........................

ability?

« Previous123456789Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals