Guaranteed Shivers

Guaranteed Shivers
Friday 15/06/2012, 11:11
Boing - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
85 messages
Guaranteed Shivers
Boing - Moderator - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 15/06/2012, 11:11

While the fight in Clint City is reaching its climax, the arrival of Kalindra should calm everyone down. Accompanied by Brampah, Kalindra is determined to end the conflict between them, which is more about pollution and the warming up of Mount Glatz than the Clintians themselves. And that’s perfectly fine by Nathan who can’t use the pool due to the current low temperatures, and Tuck who’s had to cover up his hen coop to stop his birds catching cold…
Get these characters in the shop's packs
« Previous123456789Next »

71/85
HinoShimna - Hero English
Thursday 21/06/2012, 19:17

Rootz 2* pikachu:

6/2 (because its small creature)
-3 life min 2 (electro shock )
72/85
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 21/06/2012, 20:54

@hobbyham, it's too early to say. Besides, I can't really think of a whole lot of cards people would vote for, except for maybe Yoshida...

@0-Pride, are you saying a Frozn 6 damage with revenge power and damage +2? Well, we can assume it'd have 7 power, unless if UR ends up going with the max 11 power for cards by themself. It would seem downright OP'd, unless if it has around 2 or 3 power. SOA and SOB along with DR would kill it(especially Nistarok)... I doubt it will happen.

@Jack cr, you also forget another part about the Vortex 2* combo. Say you only get fthagn ld, Cyb Lhia, C Wing, and Neloe. Lets say I win with Cyb Lhia first turn. My opp is at 13 life. Next, i pill out fury on fthagn. Opp is at 8 life, I'm at 17. Lets say my opp gets blocked by Neloe, and inflicts 3. 6/14. My opp will require 10 damage to tie. Otherwise, you win.

@thaozal, pretty much every DR will be successful. Maurice has decent stats(one less power or damage, and i wouldn't use him), and his ability has -3 min 2(2 is a little low on DR, and 3 is a high min). He was a good DR, so it's really quite easy for ones stats to be made... So I guess what I should say is that we should see stats before jumping to conclusion on how good a card will be.

@princekhlil, are you saying Roots needs a card that parodies pikachu? I acctually had a dream similar to this the other day. Except it was a 2* Junkz. He was Fuzz hamster, and his name was Paccu. If i recall, he was a 6/3 soa. Back to the Roots scenario, UR could make it a 7/2 -2 opp life min 4. Just an oppinion.
73/85
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Thursday 21/06/2012, 21:36

@tititoro
Sadly you're right. I kinda hope they won't get one though. And if they do, something the level of Akiko.
74/85
Stendra - Legend - BrainZtorm English
Thursday 21/06/2012, 22:55

Any of the girl Frozn i would vote for
75/85
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 22/06/2012, 03:21

@hobbyham, well, of them, your best bet is probably kalindra then.

@thaozal, lol, I think UR gave up on making cards with really bad stats. Why do i think this? Nowadays, it seems like UR feels every card needs a purpose. Can't remember the last 1-2 power that was useful. As for 3, Tula is pretty much the exception for uses. Arno and caelus com useful with 4... And then for 1 damage, even Darril is useful! Back to my original point, you can look at really any Frozn, Berzerk, Vortex, or Skeelz, and they all seem way more useable than Akiko. Maybe if UR instead of a DR leaves them with defeat +3 life? Easier to ko, but harder to ko with Dregn... Just what I think is best.

@hinoShinma, right off the bat it seems OP'd. Virtual 6/5 with attack manip? Maybe for 3*'s, but a 2* had best be at max 4, which is surprisingly useful with cards like Jessie. In some scenarios, some could say Cyb Lhia might contradict, but if your opp has an soa, and you go first on first turn, they can easily stall enough to diminnish it to a mere 3. Now if we want to eliminate this OP'ness, we could add confidence or revenge, or make it only 2(or make tha max really high), but the way it is is just rather OP'd! I guess if Roots, it may be worse, since your opp has only a half chance to stop, meaning if they have an all stop, soa clan, or Skeelz soa, is te only way to stop the ability. Just downright op'd. I know most people are saying a 2* for this, but it would probably make more sense for it to have 3 evo's, 1 parody of pichu, 1 parody of pikachu, and 1 parody of raichu. Or likewise, do something with a similar pokemon... But I digress.
76/85
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 25/06/2012, 11:43

I think they said somewhere that they wont make anymore usseless cards because its a waste of there time if not even begginers or people on a budget use the cards.
77/85
Monday 25/06/2012, 14:09

What a shame. Oh well, they'll get a P=PO eventually, that'll have to do.
78/85
Poison Ivy89 - Master - Elysium Aether English
Thursday 28/06/2012, 13:32

New cards tomorrow! Predictions are Junkz, Bangers, Nightmare, and Berzerk.
79/85
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 28/06/2012, 22:19

I predict at least 2 Frozn.
80/85
Thursday 28/06/2012, 22:38

I predict Fizzle.

« Previous123456789Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals