(RECR) Hellixandia, Join to Rule

Tuesday 08/01/2013, 11:56
Hellix368 - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
1 message
Hellix368 - Senior English - Wednesday 09/01/2013, 04:37

I made this guild for the people who hsve been rejected by other guilds continously, so that they can have a place to go to and become strong enough to challenge the dictators and disrespectfull guilds. I made this guild so people who have been disrespected can gain respect through strength and hell. Hellixandria was made so players can enjoy the game and still come at top as fearless and merciless. If your tired of all the garbage people say to you or about you, join Hellixandria so you can become strong not only through your own hard work , but through others also who have been through the simillar things as you have. Help Hellixandria, and Hellixandria will Help you, Join my guild, so we can be known as the guild to be feared and not mess with, click the link to join,

edited by Artemis-BZ Wednesday 09/01/2013, 04:37

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals