Been gone for over a year now...help?!

Saturday 15/06/2013, 02:50
TheDarkJediX - Veteran English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
5 messages
TheDarkJediX - Veteran English - Saturday 15/06/2013, 02:50

Hello, I am thinking about getting back into the game and used to enjoy ELO, I have old decks for the All-Stars, Skeetz, Montana, and Jungo, I was wondering if any of these decks are still doing well and what builds people are using

2/5
rumbletug - Guru Português
Saturday 15/06/2013, 03:14

Skeelz are still used in elo, mainly in mono deck though. i still like to use all-stars when Marina and Saki are unbanned. Montana actually are a bit out of the scene now because Avola and Mona just got permanent ban. they are still though thought, just not as much. Jungo are also seen a lot of times so i'd say all of those 4 are still pretty usable =)
3/5
TheDarkJediX - Veteran English
Saturday 15/06/2013, 03:21

Can you recommend any particular builds or cards needed for Skeelz, Allstars, or Jungo then?
4/5
rumbletug - Guru Português
Saturday 15/06/2013, 04:14

This one seems pretty legit when Marina and Saki are unbanned: http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=2603926&list
also, this is the Skeelz deck that i've been using: Andy Ld, Chiara Cr, Dr Falkenstein, Michael (you can also use Aylen, she's more than usable), Plunk, Redra, Sasha and Sandro. there's also people i know who used Snowflake instead of andy and they did just fine. that person actually went over his last record with this deck (same one but Aylen instead of Michael and Snowflake instead of andy)
5/5
badna0 - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 15/06/2013, 07:56

Jungo is a very strong Elo clan. They're riding the strength of their strong 2*, Pegh and Jean, with Buba in mono / Ongh (when he's unbanned).

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals