Saturday 31/05/2008, 21:16
We have migrated to php5 on thuesday/friday and a few bugs have been appearing but should now all be fixed.
(We couldn't fix them earlier as the 2 peoples who could have fix the bug were at a common friend's wedding)
To sum up:
- level up bonus too high (was using the ending level instead of the starting level due to a new php5 behavior)
- comments not showing up (new php5 behavior as well)
- Fatal error about XML/RPC.php (our load balancer wasn't behaving as expected and kept sending traffic while we were upgrading)
- players disappearing from the players list (one of the server that we had to completely upgrade was 1 hour late because the time-sync program was not at the same place as before)
- strange tournaments points behavior (same reason as previous bug)
The server 1h delay was on 1 of our 9 webservers but may have cause lots of inconsistents bugs in various places.
Everything should be fine now, please contact support with a precise description if you see any remaining issue. We wont be able to follow the forum.
Have a good week end,