Is Rescue Invincible?

Is Rescue Invincible?
Monday 31/05/2010, 02:42
Cheunger - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
59 messages
Is Rescue Invincible?
Cheunger - Titan English - Monday 31/05/2010, 02:42

Their support ability makes it just so powerful... Is there any REAL counter?
« Previous123456Next »

11/59
Mr Intelijent - Hero - D-Versified English
Monday 31/05/2010, 13:14

I can beat Rescue with every single clan, except for Fang Pi Clang and allstars
12/59
XC 1984 - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Monday 31/05/2010, 18:59

Well considering this thread is in the "Strategy and Tactics: Tournaments" section then no they aren't if you are using Uppers or Montana in your deck
13/59
Z4KALW3 - Guru
Tuesday 01/06/2010, 16:36

"Look at my ratio, I only use Rescue."

Since when did ratios have any bearing on player skill? I know people with almost flawless ratios, but they mostly play in fight club.

Anyway, Recue have plenty of counters.

Piranas are very strong against them. Nightmare can do well too.
Uppers can overpower them with base stats and deal with most of their bonus.
Montana counter their bonus entirely above 8 attack.
and so on...

"Finding good Montanas is so hard"

What do you mean by this? Montana are one of the easiest clans to build a deck with on all budget types.
14/59
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Tuesday 01/06/2010, 19:49

We might as well ask "Is anything invincible" and we always get the same answer.
Starting from Rescue, like said all Soa and Sob clans are poison to them.
Assuming we went for Piranas, the clans that won't rely on bonus to fight are on a bit of an upper hand. Like Skeelz, who on turn are weaker to attack and power mods. And it goes on and on and on....
15/59
St3f - Guru ελληνικά
Tuesday 01/06/2010, 20:12

He means that he cant fond them because they are hidding. They are a mafia and the sentiel chase them for their crimes
16/59
wats_happenin - Titan - Casual Grind English
Wednesday 02/06/2010, 03:58

All Stars also slaughter Rescue- they bring their 6 powered card down to 4

watch for SOB's though
17/59
Zhudac - Guru English
Wednesday 02/06/2010, 04:50

If you are bad, yes, they are invincible. Otherwise, not even close. If you go 1300+ in ELO, you start noticing a very sudden drop in the number of Hugo + Montana and Rescue decks....
18/59
swagmaster420 - Guru - TRiNiTY English
Wednesday 02/06/2010, 06:46

Rescue isn't invincible. They're just really annoying and a pain in the to beat.
19/59
wasteroftime - Moderator - Open Casket English
Wednesday 02/06/2010, 07:19

The strongest against them is All Stars i would say.. they dont have too many options vs cards like Randy, Jesse, and Marina

Piranhas were a really really really bad match up for against Rescue for a few weeks there until the arrival of Taljion. and if you don't run Taljion, the edge is still to Rescue... sorry for the Piranha fans. Rescue staples match up extremely well vs SOB clans.

Nightmares without Ghumbo also do not match up that well. Sargh is a great counter to them... but no one runs Sargh really.

Lea Kerry Sledg and Elvira shuts down a lot of Piranha and Nightmare cards
Montana is not quite an even counter... they are forced to pill once, which tilts the battle to Rescue slightly

Junx staple cards match up quite well (Rowdy, Gibson, Gil).

A combination of SOA and SOB clan is another strong counter. use SOA cards to shut down Rescue abilities like DR and + life, and use the SOB cards to win rounds. but SOA becomes tricky vs any Rescue hand that is running Glosh/Vinnie.

overall, Rescue is a solid clan that can handle most decks they face.
20/59
Mr Intelijent - Hero - D-Versified English
Wednesday 02/06/2010, 09:27

Junkz i find will destroy them

« Previous123456Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals