Kolos

Kolos
Thursday 12/08/2010, 04:54
NVash - Veteran English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
25 messages
Kolos
NVash - Veteran English - Thursday 12/08/2010, 04:54

Can this card be stopped at all? Every time someone pulls it out it seems like the match is over. Its OHKO and thats it, no matter what cards I play. Or maybe Im just no good. Anyone have any suggestions?
« Previous123Next »

2/25
MrLambChopz - Hero English
Thursday 12/08/2010, 05:49

SOA and damage reduction ruins him
3/25
HoA - Zero - Master - Harbingers of Ares English
Thursday 12/08/2010, 07:43

Just pill to beat !
4/25
HotShot888 - Guru English
Thursday 12/08/2010, 11:22

OHKO can be stopped by SoA and Damage Reduction, as people above said. Also, you can just pill enough to have 70 attack (unless the enemy has more than 12 pillz or has Hugo).

It's fun to put 2-3 pillz on Kolos (and no fury) when enemy has SoA or DR. He will probably 0 pill it and BAM! You just got 4-8 damage through with so little pillz

Kolos is badass. Very unpredictable. But the fact that people treat him as just OHKO card is a great advantage. Sometimes they forget that they already lost at least 2 life and think that I'm gonna fury my Kolos
5/25
dust25 - Guru - TRiNiTY English
Thursday 12/08/2010, 11:49

Just use a soa or damage reduction like mrlambchopz said
6/25
BritRivalry - Imperator English
Thursday 12/08/2010, 18:00

To stop Kolos: Plan A DR (safest option), Plan B SOA, Plan C Power = Power.

I once had to use Plan C when Plans A and B are unavailable. When the opponent goes for the KO it's usually 9 pills (and 3 for fury). Use a Power = Power card and put 10 pills on it (there should be 2 pills left) therefore preventing the Kolos KO.
Note: Always works ONLY on Non-Random mode.
7/25
EZwinningS2N - Titan - Second 2 None English
Thursday 12/08/2010, 18:43

But using too many pills could backfire since the person using Kolos could use him as a bluff just so you'ld run out of pills
8/25
NVash - Veteran English
Friday 13/08/2010, 03:10

Thats happened to me a few times as well, where they used every card and saved Kolos for the end. I had my eye on the card the whole time waiting for them to play it but by the time they did I realized I had lost that match. Thanks for the advice everyone.
9/25
yugirival - Veteran - The Cunning Gambit English
Thursday 19/08/2010, 01:23

@BotShot
That's my strategy, and it's really really fun way to screw your opponent's mind around. XD
10/25
xabial - Veteran - The Trend English
Friday 20/08/2010, 09:42

I fell for Kolos two times. Just pill to beat him (Not everyone risks all their pills on him). And using GHEIST/Roots Clan ability takes away his +6 damage Ability, which means he'll only do 4 damage. You gotta be smart to beat him.

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals