Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Solid Tournament Deck (best: 11th place)

Wednesday 01/12/2010, 15:15
Cardz Ruler - Guru English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
7 messages
Cardz Ruler - Guru - D-VersifiedEnglish - Wednesday 01/12/2010, 15:15

deleted
T2
26*

Alec Cr can be swapped for another 4 / 5* if you dont want the pesky 2pt penalty every time you draw him, however for the amount of macthes he can win you, i think its a price worth paying..
this deck got me 11th place and im sure somebody out there will be able to go higher with it.
Please rate and comment. thanks.

Thanks Mods

2/7
Cardz Ruler - Guru - D-Versified English
Wednesday 01/12/2010, 15:41

Sorry my mistake. got 10th

Congratulations! You finished 10th in the last Daily Tournament with 350 Battle Points.

Well done! You ranked among the first third of the tournament!
3/7
jviper360 - Veteran English
Thursday 02/12/2010, 11:15

You use slyde in a dt? I'm no expert, but I thought you didn't want DR in a tourney.
4/7
Glowstick1717 - Imperator - aussie crusaders English
Thursday 02/12/2010, 12:08

In my opinion its not great in a dt you want to get quick kos or lots of points, your deck almost does both of those thing, but in reality seems to do neither, not putting you down, but its not something i would use
5/7
Cardz Ruler - Guru - D-Versified English
Thursday 02/12/2010, 14:41

@jviper: whose to say that you always have to use her as a DR. its amazing the amount of people who dont see her potential. she can do 6 damage with fury which nearly always catches people out and alaso when needed she can do the DR that can take away a few pillz from your opponent.

@folklore: quick Ko's is good but doesnt get you much BP. using a deck like this it is quite easy to average at least 20Bp per match and more obviously if you get the bonus points.
6/7
funkyltkd - Master ελληνικά
Saturday 11/12/2010, 11:39

U pussy cats i came 1st 5tyms in a row
7/7
funkyltkd - Master ελληνικά
Saturday 11/12/2010, 11:53

I ment use not u

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals