[GLITCH] Weird matches
Tuesday 05/10/2010, 11:35
Euzebe - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
360 messages
[GLITCH] Weird matches
Euzebe - Legend English - Tuesday 05/10/2010, 11:35

Hello all,

I’ve heard that some matches in DM are not taken into account and others are considered as abandoned when it’s your opponent who left.

This problem within the code is very difficult to locate that’s why I’d like you to give me as much details as you can.

The details I need:
Your browser.
Detailed description of what you were doing (during the match but also if you were doing something else on the site, if you were downloading something, etc.)
A screenshot, during the forfeit if it’s possible.
In which mode you were playing.
Your connection : wifi or ethernet and what was its status at that moment.
All information you have.

No off-board comments please.

Thanks for your help
« Previous12345678910...3536Next »

51/360
Infiniti - Event team - Tequila Sunrise- UR English
Sunday 07/11/2010, 18:30

Falchion- @ me too
52/360
spagr - Legend - Army of Elite Mercenaries Česky
Monday 08/11/2010, 11:57

11:51 Deathmatch you crushed maniakal (12-0): 270 points
11:49 Deathmatch you beat (UF)-piyi, Union Fantastica (6-0): 270 points

You know that - finished DM game that does not count in the total score ... now I have maybe some usefull information. After I finished 11:49 DM game, I left the room. Then I entered, find my opponent and fight in 11:51 game ...
53/360
VanessaWolff - Titan - Colombian Legend's Español
Tuesday 09/11/2010, 18:46

My complaint is that when two cards tie in attack they should both lose not determine the winner by luck it takes out the strategy of the game. plus before a fight starts you should BE ABLE TO OPT OUT OF THE FIGHT BEFORE IT STARTS ITS REALLY LAME THAT A LEVEL 80 BEATS A LEVEL 10 IT IS STUPID FOR BOTH PLAYERS so pleassssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeee put the option to leave the fight before it stars you just get to see the level of the person an leave if you want no penalty.
54/360
Vinyl-Scratch - Legend - D-Versified English
Tuesday 09/11/2010, 18:56

@Vanessawolff, just have to lol at you. Let me point out the clear faults. First, in the event of a tie, it isn't random, the lowest star wins and if there both the same star then the attacking character wins. Secondly, level doesn't mean how good a person is and with the ability to opt out then loads of people would do it until they think they've got an easy opponent and opt out when they get a hard opponent.

Start playing the game more and understand it before complaining about pointless stuff that doesn't need fixing.
55/360
Endymio_DvF - Titan - D-Versified English
Tuesday 09/11/2010, 19:51

If you could opt out penalty free then you'd see top heavy decks with people just opting out until they drew their good cards. Why would you play a draw of all 2*'s when you could hit the 'get outa jail free' card and try again. Imagine how frustrating it would be if your opponents always left every time your hand was better than theirs.
56/360
spagr - Legend - Army of Elite Mercenaries Česky
Wednesday 10/11/2010, 01:07

We have already written the glitch, but I got some screenshots.

2 games counted in the results. I played, won with KO. When I serched for the new opponent, it immediately connected and said "the opponent was found". Then I was paired with my last opponent and I see again the last round. Befor I can see the last animation, the system wait for a while.

Pic 1 - the system is waiting until I see the final fight again ( Kolos against Nahema - both characters are grey even before the last animation )
http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/6779/dmglitch1.jpg

The score - there are 2 games in the list, but I got 3 games finished ...
http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/2932/dmglitch2.jpg
57/360
Nobronerd - Titan English
Friday 12/11/2010, 08:30

I have a glitch in normal safe neighborhood battles...my Vortex card bonuses are not functioning....anyone else having this problem?
58/360
Player287578 - Titan English
Sunday 14/11/2010, 07:38

@VanessaWolff

If you only want to play with players at a level you're comfortable with, why don't you just directly click on them? Why do you have to go around a circle to do a quick challenge, wait for opponent, then opt out? Quick challenge is for the ones who don't pick their opponents.
59/360
spitz the god - Novice English
Thursday 18/11/2010, 07:32

I just started a match maybe a min ago and as soon as i clicked to start it said battle lost. that i had timed out. theres no way i let 25 seconds pass cause i didnt even let 5 seconds pass.
Browser = firefox
Game window = normal : beta
using high speed comcast internet. wired
Playing deathmatch
the only other thing i was doing was listening to music on my computer on itunes.
Whenever i clicked quick match it said there was no one available. so i let it set about a min while i went to go get a drink. i came back messed on itunes for about a a minute. then clicked quick match again. it said an opponent has been found. i clicked okay followed by the next screen which i clicked as well. and instantly it said battle lost due to time out.
I dont care so much about the battle points or anything i just dont want my fair play smiley to be bad. This is the second time this has happened. i just let the first one slide cause it didnt seem like it was worth the effort of doing this but...my fair play is getting bad.
60/360
XxX Death XxX - Senior English
Thursday 18/11/2010, 22:58

I was in the Middle of a match in a tourney, and I click my character and input the amount of pills I want to use, but then it just stayed on my turn and the time just kept going on, I tried putting pillz with the card a second time while the timer was going and yet again, it did nothing until the timer ran out, mind fixing this glitch please?
(in case both mobile and normal servers can view these, it was on mobile)

« Previous12345678910...3536Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals