[GLITCH] Weird matches
Tuesday 05/10/2010, 11:35
Euzebe - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
360 messages
[GLITCH] Weird matches
Euzebe - Legend English - Tuesday 05/10/2010, 11:35

Hello all,

I’ve heard that some matches in DM are not taken into account and others are considered as abandoned when it’s your opponent who left.

This problem within the code is very difficult to locate that’s why I’d like you to give me as much details as you can.

The details I need:
Your browser.
Detailed description of what you were doing (during the match but also if you were doing something else on the site, if you were downloading something, etc.)
A screenshot, during the forfeit if it’s possible.
In which mode you were playing.
Your connection : wifi or ethernet and what was its status at that moment.
All information you have.

No off-board comments please.

Thanks for your help
« Previous12345678910...3536Next »

61/360
FCK_BruxmxxT - Senior - FLiCKERS English
Sunday 21/11/2010, 12:27

My 15 rounds with Timmy mission stopped at 13/15
62/360
FCK_Vritra - Senior - FLiCKERS English
Sunday 21/11/2010, 14:23

My 50 damages with Candy Jack mission got stuck at 9/50. I tried everything that I could, maybe multiple candy jack's in one deck isnt allowed, so i just placed one; tried to switch browsers; tried to switch rooms; tried to re-log-in; all of these didnt worked. All of my other missions are working fine. can i have some way to obtain the lost points? or just please find a way to fix this. thanks. [sorry for reposting in other threads, dont know where to put it]
63/360
UM_Fox - Legend English
Sunday 21/11/2010, 18:19

Observation:
A lot of glitches seem to be when there is a high UR server load.
I have had multiple "Glitches" all over the weekend mainly as the day has gone on and more and more players come into the game. My main issue is the screen not refreshing, the disc just keeps spinning in the corner but nothing refreshes so I end up timing out even though I played a card. Also had the same problem as 0 Ryu with some Ghumbo KO`s not registering in missions (in DM).
I am using Wireless internet, stable 8mb/s connection with BT, IE8 browser.
64/360
IM_Soulhunter - Hero - Immortality English
Sunday 21/11/2010, 18:26

Same problem with Foxglove_UM, screen wont load, it just keeps loading...
i was only playing UR, nothing else
uhh it is some modem thing
65/360
Trancey - Hero - TRiNiTY English
Sunday 21/11/2010, 18:42

Same here during the high server load sometimes the game just doesn't register missions.

I am quite upset, I have just reached Lv30(through DM) and the mission hasn't registered my level up an I have yet to receive my Eyrik.
The mission says 29/30

Stable wireless internet, Firefox 3.6.12 (latest)
66/360
LOA Daigon - Legend - Legends of America English
Monday 22/11/2010, 14:14

Greetings.

Missions were indeed 'frozen' for a time. They have since freed up. A couple quick notes:

1) Unfortunately, fights/rounds done while missions were down were not counted retroactively when things got rest properly. Sorry, folks. That simply wasn't possible.

2) Progression-based missions (like getting a Leader at Level 30) WILL credit automatically. Repeat - you WILL get that credit / card retroactively, but you may need to 'toggle' the mission somehow.

2a) Leader missions appear to be toggled when you go up a level. AKA - If you don't mind waiting for Eyrik, simply get to Level 31, and the situation will fix itself.

2b) If you need/want/demand Eyrik now, you can always drop Customer Support a line via the green ? tab in the upper right. Select Contact Us, and be as detailed as you can. CS is staffed by people, and may not always be able to reply immediately. But they're good. Give them a couple days, and they'll get it sorted out for you. ;-]

Daigon
67/360
UM_Fox - Legend English
Monday 22/11/2010, 19:17

@ LOA Daigon; Thanks for the update and it also seems UR have sorted some of the lag issues.
At the same time I have switched to Google Chrome and the refresh speed has increased.
Fingers crossed
68/360
Babs Hartley - Legend - TRiNiTY English
Tuesday 23/11/2010, 06:51

UR is still running like sludge on Mozilla Firefox.
69/360
Fatecalling - Hero - Time Conquers All English
Tuesday 23/11/2010, 07:44

One thing i've noticed:
though time is short in deathmatch....i've been timed out after only 10 sec.....what is up with that?
70/360
Babs Hartley - Legend - TRiNiTY English
Tuesday 23/11/2010, 19:13

Seems to be running better today.

« Previous12345678910...3536Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals