Gail Ld makes her return to Clint TV with a new and even more ground-breaking concept for a show. Every week, she’ll invite two clan members and get them to debate subjects as broad-ranging as the economy, show-business and ice-cream flavors. Then at the end, as no one will have understood anything anyway, there’ll be a fight to decide just who was right and who was wrong. Clint TV, the television of tomorrow...for you today!Gail Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions associated with her. To obtain this character, you must unlock her last mission before November 13th.

offline SylverGirl Master URBAN MADNESS
Friday 14/10/2011, 21:10

Not working for me either smiley

offline CantW8t Titan  
Friday 14/10/2011, 21:16

I have played 4 games and won 10 rounds and its not unlocking i cant do new mission becaus4e i already own all uppers but there crs

offline SaphiraJFire Guru  
Friday 14/10/2011, 21:24

I have not unlocked it either but when I did look up the missions I will never get the 2nd one at all. I have tried and have never achieved it,

offline shmirul Guru -Legend Of The Dark Warriors-
Friday 14/10/2011, 21:37

So...how to unlock ?
i had just completed mission that is not related to the uppers....
and the first legendary mission for Gail Ld was unlocked
Feel free to try
GL

Friday 14/10/2011, 22:08

Its not showing up for me at all i have uppers in my deck and have won hands using and won rounds in the hands with them.

I still do not have the mission showing up at all. what do i need to do to get the mission to show up>?

Friday 14/10/2011, 22:16

I had hard time getting the mission to pop up but when I finished a mission for another leader card it popped up finally.

Try to finish a mission.
It worked for me

offline shmirul Guru -Legend Of The Dark Warriors-
Friday 14/10/2011, 22:18

smiley

offline vortex4200 Imperator Time Agents Guild
Friday 14/10/2011, 22:45

I too am having problems with the missions, I have won several that would quailify for the first mission, what the heck is going on?

offline ON_Ragnarok Titan  
Friday 14/10/2011, 23:00

Is there anyone even working on fixing this? Anything being done to solve this annoying issue? The Devs/Mods are always so precise answering/ dealing with this kind of stuff that it's weird no one said anything yet.

offline PhineasFight Imperator Limit Break
Friday 14/10/2011, 23:57

Not unlocking

Answer to this subject

Clint City, day.