Click here if you forgot your password.

Everybody on the Dancefloor Now!

Friday 23/03/2012, 11:05
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
55 messages
Orpheus - Legend - §§ Les Gentlemen Ténébreux §§English - Friday 23/03/2012, 11:05

Randal, the young rapper and Lydia, the beautiful countess met in the nightclub of Borgia's Palace and quite unexpectedly fell madly in love with each another. Fortunately for them, they didn’t get to sample Poison Ivy’s "very special" cocktails. And Nancy would have loved to have hit the dance floor but she was too busy rescuing William from a burning building.Get these characters in the shop's packs
« Previous123456Next »

31/55
Soundtrack-HW - Imperator - humanoid weapons English
Saturday 24/03/2012, 10:14

~*~ Spoiler ~*
( i guess )

Looking at MikeJonesUR's link (also in the link u can find ''KRAZANLD_N1_'' the number after the N represents its level, so u can change it to see the other artworks)
You can tell that he will be a tarzan reference, swing in vines and the name is very similar.
Cant wait to see the new 3 star (i know hes 3 star because there is no lvl 4 artwork)

@EN mat v2
he is real, they put his banner up instead of the new releases. So for a short period Krazan was being advertised. But they now delay his release.
32/55
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 24/03/2012, 12:05

@Soundtrack-HW, are you sure about 3*? sometimes they start at different levels
33/55
El Darrioso - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 24/03/2012, 15:09

True, there hasnt been a 5* ld yet, might as well start now
34/55
PA-Poseidon - Hero Português
Saturday 24/03/2012, 16:37

I'm preety sure the pics are fake, the only thing that leaked was the banner, and if they are real than it's a dissapointment because not only the 2nd and 3rd artwork suck, but if it is 3*, Roots have plenty of them already.
35/55
YorkMorgan_UM - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 24/03/2012, 19:04

The pics are real, it comes from the official UR image hosting spot.
36/55
Soundtrack-HW - Imperator - humanoid weapons English
Saturday 24/03/2012, 23:51

@ Tititoro

You can test it with other cards, like I have. SO hes definately a 3 star, because the number past the N in his url doesn't go any higher than 3. If you try N4 it will tell you that the link is not found. (unless Ur have pulled something out of their hats xD)

P.s. If he was a 5 star (and I hadn't thought of that) then the number after N would start at 3 (because he has 3 artworks). But in this case it starts at 1.

But yeah, just choose a card. Lets say Wanda.
When you are on Wanda's page right click her picture and open it in a new tab. This will be an image of just her. Again in the URL it will have ''WANDA_N1''. You can change the number to her next level,, 2, to show you her next artwork. But if you try 3 then it cannot be found.
37/55
Nintendan WMD - Titan - Wise Men Distracted English
Sunday 25/03/2012, 04:26

@tititoro

Yes he's a 3 star. Even if they start at level three and level up to five, the number after N would start at 3 and not one.

Take Eyrton for example http://s.ccdn.ur-img.com/urimages/perso/ALLSTARS/ALLSTARS_EYRTON_N2_STD.png.
He's starts at level 2 so the number after N is 2.
38/55
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Sunday 25/03/2012, 14:05

Waites for sunday: april fools.
39/55
Sunday 25/03/2012, 16:55

Alright, thanks for verification.

Though it has me thinking... Does UR just stockpile on a lot of cards before releasing? Even so, lets not bet on seeing a Roots ld on friday. Possible, but it might just be UR messing with prices of Roots
40/55
Sunday 25/03/2012, 16:57

Amanie and armands prices went up for example(srry bout double post, had to check)

« Previous123456Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals