The Mystery Child

The Mystery Child
Friday 06/07/2012, 11:18
Boing - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
79 messages
The Mystery Child
Boing - Moderator - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 06/07/2012, 11:18

Andy Ld is a child unlike any other, even amongst his peers in the Academy. According to rumors, he was brought there by a powerful enchantress from Poldachie-Golgovine when he was just a baby with his teddy bear in tow. The woman, dressed in a long, hooded black cape, spoke to Caelus Cr until dawn about Andy Ld before finally handing him over… What therefore could this mysterious child, who never lets go of his teddy, be hiding?
Andy Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions connected with him. To obtain this character, you must unlock his last mission before August 5th.
« Previous12345678Next »

61/79
Raptorbones - Guru - DvF [A]cadamy English
Monday 09/07/2012, 07:14

Wakshaani's got it.

In elo it basically forces your opponent to not play their DR in the first turn if they go first and you can basically force when his DR is played using Praxie and having a low damage card for your second.
62/79
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 10/07/2012, 22:29

That and it seems like every ELO deck has a DR somewhere. Praxie can help you manage to avoid this. Say in a fight i play Belgosi, and win. My opp goes first. If he plays his Uranus, i kill them with Praxie. If he plays a nonDR, i've just oppened up a shot with Cley or Manfred.

While with chiara, she takes up some revenge, and may be weakened through her bonus(if she doesn't get her bonus, but she's still an 8/4.). Lose with Redra, you can block damage, and pull out a 10 power manip card with 4 damage. With Andy Ld, lets say we can manage to et enough damage in the first to rounds of ELO(Ojibway perhaps?) you can pull out andy. If he wins, theres a good chance to ko. If he loses, you regain pillz, and then kill your opponent with another card, with chiara being the best choice probably. This can really be pulled off with any 4 damage card, but chiara has the strongest chance at this point(debatebly Sandro(attack manip), Praxie(DR), and... well that just about covers it.)

Since most people can dodge around Praxie farely easily, I supose it would make chiara, Sandro, and maybe Lorna(maybe... Depending on bonus i guess...) better than Praxie, so Depending on the deck, I'd have to rerank.
In general though, I'm saying Chiara, Sandro, Praxie, Snowflake, Lorna, Danae,and then the rest I doubt people will use(again depending on the deck(if i've forgotten any other honorable mentions, feel free to mention)).
63/79
wats_happenin - Legend - Casual Grind English
Wednesday 11/07/2012, 05:20

@tititoro and the other dude

Chiara will always be #1 in my books seeing as she destroys almost every single card in the game on revenge. She is what I like to call an 'insta win' card meaning if she's on revenge your basically guaranteed victory in that round. There is no reason to use another 3* over her....DR resistance is not worth losing such a strong card

Don't get me wrong I do like Praxie but he is too weak vs attk manip clans....something that as of now Skeelz still has almost no decent counter to...and only really shines against 'stopping DR's'

I prefer Snowflake over Praxie since she's almost as good vs DR (giving me a very nice heal to fall back upon) and is just as weak against attk manip..however the big edge she has is the fact she alone can win a game vs Junkz and other poor damage clans whereas Praxie can only win his round persay.

Oh and btw Logan is probably on the bottom of the list for 5* cards.....Michael and Dwan are still the best ELO 5* for Skeelz
64/79
bilobob987 - Titan - -= Na Koa Lana Kila =- English
Wednesday 11/07/2012, 06:34

Andy Ld 8/4 Praxie 8/4 Chira 8/4
Just throwing that out their
65/79
frozzenknight - Senior English
Wednesday 11/07/2012, 10:53

Unfortunly they have made anther useless ld that was not needed for its clan
66/79
Wolfwitness - Hero English
Wednesday 11/07/2012, 14:50

I wouldn't call him useless, he's decent enough. It's a matter of preference whether or not a player can find a use for him. I find him a good enough 1st round opener. I would have have preferred him having 2 more damage to force some emergency to my opponent but hey nothing's perfect.
67/79
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 11/07/2012, 15:14

@wats_happenin, she will always be your favorite? What if thry make new 3*'s that are better . Just saying.

And as for your reeasons on the matter, she most definitely can kill cards. If a 7 powered card goes against her(assuming no attack or power manip) then yo u have an 8 vs 5 in power. 3 pillz on chiara means 5 pillz to beat, 5 on chiara makes 8 pillz to beat. Its a viscious advantage.

As for the Logan thing, I'm not saying he is best(cept caelus), I'm merely saying that you could argue since Michael is a huge target for DR, and Dwan is for defense. Whole different ball park in my oppinion. Personally I agree with you, as he is maybe 5th if I point out only 5*'s, but there are some pretty nice 4*'s the clan has to offer.

@bilobob987, Praxie is 8/1 :/. If you mean virtually, you could also saw 10/4(maybe) for some people...

@unseensoldier, I do hope you were just joking. Have you read some of the comments? He opens up some combos with Jay and chiara, and some people will value him over Praxie(assuming I understand everything thus far).
68/79
-DaddySteel- - Imperator - Der innere Kreis Deutsch
Wednesday 11/07/2012, 17:57

Its funny to watch people who obviously have no idea, talking like a pro
Fact is that Chiara is one of the best 3★ cards in the whole game. There is no discussion any of the other yet released Skeelz 3★ may be better than her. Amoung the others, its just a question of playstyle and deck.
Whether Praxie, Snowflake, Andy Ld, Lorna, Sandro or Danae is the players choice. Andy Ld is a great addition to the Skeelz, perfect for the revenge/confidence game of the clan.
And who says that an 8-powered card is bad because it has problems against atk manis, then just click on the big X in the corner of the screen and stop acting like a progamer cus you didnt understand the dynamics of this game. From your statement, nearly all Berzerk, Skeelz, Junta and so on are just plain weak, hm?
69/79
Wednesday 11/07/2012, 20:58

Tititoro ya i was like i should have said virtualy and its strange how their low on 6 dmg and the lone 8 dmg would put u back 200k atm
70/79
Wednesday 11/07/2012, 21:14

Another thing some my see it as a worthless 3* some see it as the first defet abbility in a clan with great revenge abbilites

« Previous12345678Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals