Wednesday 26/09/2012, 23:06

Is a mono Skeelz deck good for elo, or should they be put in a half deck. If they should be put in a half deck whats the best clan to put them with?
deleted&list suggestions please

Cancel
Thursday 27/09/2012, 04:09

Skeelz are much better in mono than half decks or as a 6/2 splash
Your deck is okish
Belgosi>Greem
Cley>Sandro
Zeke>Snowflake

Overall though Skeelz are a difficult clan to use, with little to no support against attack manip clans

Cancel
Thursday 27/09/2012, 12:37

I personally think Mono Skeelz is very good in ELO, when SOA clans are almost everywhere. Yes they might be a bit weak to attack manipulation clan, but thanks to the addition of Dr Falkenstein, I have beaten strong draws of attack manipulation clan MANY TIMES. You can shortly find their amazing round-winning power and scary abilities like Greem and Snowflake etc very useful in ELO.

They do have weakness, but I don't think they are the attack-manipulation clans. From my experience, I always feel difficulty when facing Jungo (Super strong ability and scary bonus) and sometimes All Star. Just my two cents.smiley

Cancel
Friday 28/09/2012, 01:33

Lol if you don't use Michael you are missing out on life

Cancel
Friday 28/09/2012, 05:38

Try this out, this preset is pretty powerful and well-balanced.
http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=2381824

Cancel
Friday 28/09/2012, 09:45

@Uvaria, good deck
I will change Praxie to Lorna , she is better for me , but that is personal thing smiley

Cancel
Friday 28/09/2012, 10:57

@Ice dragon, thank you. Smart choice indeed. I used to put Lorna instead of Praxie. It is just a matter of choice and they are chosen depending on the bans of the week. If Clover and Uranus got unbanned, Praxie may take some advantages from that. smiley

Cancel
Friday 28/09/2012, 10:57

Lorna/Danae could be switched but if you have the chance get Andy Ld a lot better than Praxie

Cancel

Reply to this subject