Order list by price, ascending... I see:
- Shit*y card but cheapest way to get DR so its play-value-per-clintz is OK for first deck.
- Best value for money hands down.
- Good value, playable stats and usable ability and extremely cheap.
- Not very fancy but better than nothing. Worth his cost.
- Good card if you need 2* - has decent pricetag.
- Ok card for 2*, especially if your deck lacks damage.
- Good card, decent pricetag. Definately good for beginner deck.
- Heavy hitter and usable ability and reasonable price.
- Great card, still cheap for his power.
? - Otherwise ok but fails on power. 5 power is liability.
? - Not unless you need 3* filler. Sharon
is OK, but not great and you are better off with Anki / Orenichi
. For the budget Paolo
is good enough.