How is frozn clan in elo?

How is Frozn clan in elo?
Wednesday 28/11/2012, 07:53
tanvir98 - Novice English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
10 messages
How is frozn clan in elo?
tanvir98 - Novice English - Wednesday 28/11/2012, 07:53

I am either gonna build a Sentinel or Frozn clan for elo and i am wondering which is better

2/10
tanvir98 - Novice English
Wednesday 28/11/2012, 09:12

Also how is the Rescue clan?
3/10
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open Casket English
Wednesday 28/11/2012, 14:51

Without kalindra essentially unusable, but i guess if you are desperate Thorpah would make it work too. Haaken seems good enough.

Rescue is stable but nothing too special
4/10
Taxt1271 - Hero - Limit Break English
Thursday 29/11/2012, 00:03

Theyre too predictable with too small a collection to be usable when Kalindras banned.
5/10
PapaTreeFrog - Imperator - El Dorado English
Thursday 29/11/2012, 11:54

They suck when Kalindra is banned because they have crappy 4 stars. Kalindra is banned practically every week. And one of their staples is an LD, so if you don't have him they're suddenly a little less viable. So yeah, I would not recommend them to an inexperienced player.
6/10
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 29/11/2012, 12:03

Frozn can work well with Pussycats.
7/10
Sicba - Imperator - Open Casket English
Thursday 29/11/2012, 20:35

They are good, with or without Kalindra, and they DONT have to be played on revenge turn, everybody expects that they would be, but this IS a game of strategy and tactics, not "rules"...
8/10
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open Casket English
Friday 30/11/2012, 00:52

^ if you play them unpredictably, you have to burn more pills AND fewer damage, not very wise. also, their ultimate weakness is TURN ONE. If you face something with powerful effects (aka poison/heal) you are so dead since nothing really works well for Frozn. tho they are used in half decks, the other half is often not powerful either (Pussycats, Vortex) yah and crappy 4*, Tsuka is ok but does not cut it
9/10
Lafoote - Titan - Hip Hop Messiahz English
Friday 30/11/2012, 13:06

Frozn may mot be the most powerful ELO clan, they are strangely entertaining.

While the above poster is correct, playing your Frozn unpredictably is costly, it is also frequently the best path to victory. I don't like Mono Frozn, but turn one has options like Haaken, Sah Brinak(as a bad Hawkins), a throw away 2 star, or Tiwi Ld. Today's addition of Eliska is an automatic replacement for Tsuka who will probably never be heard from again. Frozn does suffer without Kallindra, but both Thorpah and Ayah are solid. Typically people duo Frozn with Vortex or Pussycats but you shouldn't limit yourself to those two. Draw Thorpah and Brianna together and see what your opponent has to say about that!

Good luck and have fun!
10/10
BombMonkey - Titan - Time Conquers All English
Friday 30/11/2012, 19:08

Generally because they work only half the time. The best option is a half deck. Also because having a lvl 5 star with the bonus acitve is vastly better then that of a lvl 2. Having high stars in your deck is generally better.

I myself find that Vortex works best for this case because not only do they offer a recovery bonus, but also have some of the best 2 stars because of this ability.

Here is a deck I made mixing the two.
http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=2480436&list

Sentinel is perhaps the better deck if your planning to make a solo deck vs that of Frozn (solo Frozen is questionable and generally deemed a waste of ability).

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals