This is a thread where people can list their top five favorite clans(leaders not included). If you want you can give a description of why u like them.
1. La Junta - great damage and high power (also their half of my first deck so im a bit biased)
2. Gheist - great bonus and great theme
3. Skeelz - bonus makes them (and their abilities) almost impossible to stop
4. Ulu Watu - awesome bonus that makes them almost impossible to beat.
5. Jungo - cause its bonus messes with my style (almost as much as Montana's does but not enough to make me hate it)
I don't know much of all the clans so pls forgive my list if its a bit nubish .
Lol.. the title was top 10 favorite clans but you listed 5..lol
1. Sakrohm - high power, great abilities, nice art.
2. Roots - SoA, high power, and Dr fits my style.
3. Freaks - great cards, really underestimated, bluffing potential, great damage with poison in low star half decks.
4. GHEIST - I like their theme and I love their damage.
5. Fang Pi Clang - 2hkos everywhere. For some reason I like them more than La Junta, but they should get new powerful cards ASAP.
Montana - uppers great if nethir chaharters put pills
I'll list my top 10:
1) piranas- love pirates, and the actual clan is nice( i can only win a lot with them too... the other clans doesn't work out for me)
2) uluwatu- high power and damage... what's not to love?
3) bangers- same as above, only this one have more damage and less power
4) La junta- again, high power and damage, but this clan have pill manip and nice abilities( att manip, power manip)
5) FPC- same reason, but they have the lowest of all high damage and power so...
6) all stars- power manip alone moves me, but the damage base is low so i can't 2HKO
7) skeelz- i'd love to be in a super powered academy as a student, so they moves me, also they have some sick abilities
sentinel- gotta love to be able to control a police force, big big big big possible damage as well
9) rescue- i love the idea of fighting doctors, but controlling these guys aren't half as cool as controlling police
10) there isn't one, i only love these 9 clans.
1. Skeelz - Protection does wonders. Plus, Chiara and Jay are fun.
2. Piranas - I bought my first Smokey for 500 clintz and my first clan to make a mono-deck of. Also first clan to get me in ELO.
3. La Junta - Second clan I started to collect. Oh, and I like clans with lots of damage, that helps too.
4. Junkz - Gil, Gil, Gil, oh how I love thee.
5. Pussycats - I made some of my favorite decks with them. Noemi is such an underused card.
1) All Star - extremely strong
2) Skeelz - amazing base power, damage, and ability
3) GHEIST - my best DT was with a GHEIST and Sentinel deck, got 19
4) Sentinel - the first clan i used, really liked them, but i need Tessa Cr to complete my mono deck
5) Rescue - havent played them yet, but i really like some cards
@art633: Fang Pi Clang is based off of Chinese Shaolin Temples. also, Fang Pi in Chinese means fart
1. GHEIST - Awesome Bonus, nice cards, wicked theme
2. Piranas - Awesome Bonus, nice cards, fun theme, brilliant pill manipulation (I'm kind of iffy about which clan I should put first - I picked GHEIST because I bought them first)
3. Skeelz - Aggravating Bonus (when I use my GHEIST-Piranas deck against them, things get real tough real quick....), nice cards, amazing artwork, cool battle icons, that fresh new feel, plus, since they are a new clan, no really bad cards like Ogoun Kyu and Diego, lol
4. Montana - Nice Bonus, nice cards, pretty good used with Hugo (I know, annoying, but still ), shares title of half-clan in first deck with Nightmare, purple powah!
5. Nightmare - Awesome Bonus, cool cards, nice life manipulation, deathly theme, shares title of half-clan in first deck with Montana