This is a thread where people can list their top five favorite clans(leaders not included). If you want you can give a description of why u like them.
1. La Junta - great damage and high power (also their half of my first deck so im a bit biased)
2. GHEIST - great bonus and great theme
3. Skeelz - bonus makes them (and their abilities) almost impossible to stop
4. Ulu Watu - awesome bonus that makes them almost impossible to beat.
5. Jungo - cause its bonus messes with my style (almost as much as Montana's does but not enough to make me hate it)
I don't know much of all the clans so pls forgive my list if its a bit nubish .
1) Teh l33t Montana. Been my starter deck and best clan ever since. Great for bluffing and going pill-for-pill when my bonus is active.
2) The Uppers. Outrageous bluffers, their min. of 3 is insane for 1~2 pillz fights. The fact that Jackie and Zatman are there helps too.
3) All Stars. Power manipulation, athletes, sports, hot bods, cute chicks... What's not to like? Any decent All Stars card worth their salt owns Caelus upside down, I can tell you that.
4) The scary Nightmare. High power? Check. No annoying bonuses? Check. Great damage? Check. HUGE array of useable 2*? Check. Imbalanced 5* and 4* cards? Check, check, check.
5) The militarian La Junta. The fact that nearly every card has a 2HKO combination with at least three other cards out there make the military a fine place to sign up and start causing havoc.
As a special mention, I'm sure everyone loves the Leaders as their no.1 clan. After all, I'm sure we've all used at least one Leader with cards from every clan at one point or another. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise; if they do, one word: Vansaar.
Wow I cant believe i said that now these r mine
La Junta- My first clan and amazing stats
GHEIST- Just lovein the SoA
Rescue- Bonus kills everything except SoB
All Stars- - 2 opp power min 1 is good plus a lot of high damage cards
Bangers- amazing base stats plus extra power
1. Freaks. People do not know how to play against them
2. Piranas. With pill manipulation, sometimes winning first round leaves no chance for the opponent
3. Rescue. Badass guys, force pillz. A bit too vulnerable to SoB though
Haven't played other clans much, but I'll add 2 more anyway
4. Ulu Watu. Epic power. Maybe lack damage, but it doesn't matter when opponent can't win any round
5. Nightmare. They seem really interesting, but I can't afford them.. Yet
1. Piranas Pill manip.--helped me when I was a new
2. La Junta-1st actual deck till Piranas-2hitko potential
3. GHEIST-bonus is nice and they have some powerful abilities
4. Uppers-great bonus and excellent cards
5. Sakrohm-life plus reducing combo is good
1. GHEIST- Just a beast of a clan, 'nuff said.
2. Nightmare- Fatzillas, Zombie Samurai, Swamp-moster-thing... what not to love?
3. All Stars- .>
8. Rescue- Awesome cards, awesome bonus, but they go around RESCUING people. How lame is that?
9. Montana- That's right, Mafia's coming to town
10. Vortex- Love their art, didn't use their cards yet, though.