This is a thread where people can list their top five favorite clans(leaders not included). If you want you can give a description of why u like them.
1. La Junta - great damage and high power (also their half of my first deck so im a bit biased)
2. Gheist - great bonus and great theme
3. Skeelz - bonus makes them (and their abilities) almost impossible to stop
4. Ulu Watu - awesome bonus that makes them almost impossible to beat.
5. Jungo - cause its bonus messes with my style (almost as much as Montana's does but not enough to make me hate it)
I don't know much of all the clans so pls forgive my list if its a bit nubish .
1. Gheist - cool theme, great damage and bonus
2. skeelz - bonus make them almost unstopable
3. freaks - poison is great
4. jungo - high power and damage plus a cool bonus
5. ulu watu - because lulabee is in there
1. Jungo - First deck I made with a clan
2. Sakrohm - Way too versatile
3. Bangers - Shann = Win
4. Skeelz - Fun to piss off all the GHEIST and Roots users
5. La Junta - Emeth is a beast
1.- Freaks: you just have to love them
2.- Piranas: not so much of a pirates theme but the pil manipulation is deadly
3.- all stars: they are just great, try face marina, striker, robb and jessie/randy/stacy in elo
4.- ulu watu: tanaereva and wee lee.. enough said plus is always fun to play with nanook, gaia, kirk and taigo in elo
5.- skeelz: a very fun clan to play
1. Fang Pi Clang
1. Ulu Watu
9. All Stars
1. Ulu Watu (best clan ever)
2. Nightmare(nice cards and bonus)
3. Montana(really great bonus)
4. All Star ( powerfull cards)
5. Junkz ( great pill manipulation clan)
But I think the best clans depend on wich player plays them.
1. Skeelz - Yeah bonus is very situational, yet they are so good that they still can compete evenly (assuming you don't have the advantage) with all the clans
2. Montana - Nice bonus, 2 broken cards, and some really good cards
3. Sakrohm - Good bonus, 4 broken cards, and nice alien theme
4. Jungo - Animals!
5. Pussycats - All female clan, a no brainer favorite. Also the most balanced ability-wise (little bit of everything)