New bans in ELO

New bans in ELO
Monday 28/11/2011, 10:39
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
257 messages
New bans in ELO
Orpheus - Legend - LOST in UrbanEnglish - Monday 28/11/2011, 10:39

After months of trials and taking into account your views (forums, surveys and the X-Periment ELO event), we are officially changing the list of permanent ELO bans: Arkn, Toro, Ghumbo, Bonnie Ld, Sledg, Ulrich and Arno will be banned, while Uranus in now authorized.These changes will come into effect from the week commencing December 05.Happy gaming to you all in ELO mode!
« Previous12345678910...2526Next »

61/257
Elrico Ld - Senior English
Monday 28/11/2011, 15:32

Why Ulrich get ban? Piranas Don’t need a DR? He is ONLY DR in Piranas. Who now will reduce damage? Baba ?
62/257
Endymio_DvF - Titan - D-Versified English
Monday 28/11/2011, 15:34

Sentinal are a great example of what should be done to even out clans in UR. They were in obscurity in ELO but with the addition of great cards like Jackson, Martha, Flinch, etc. they've become a really viable clan again.

If you want to make unpopular clans competative then give them the tools to do so and make them desireable, don't chop the legs out of the clans people love to play to force them to find something different.

Frustrating
63/257
HotShot888 - Guru English
Monday 28/11/2011, 15:36

Oh, ban Artus too

Because he has Arno's ability

But like with Ulrich, it's hard to defend against him

And Nistarok

All SoB DRs
64/257
0MissLdNoelCr - Hero English
Monday 28/11/2011, 15:38

All of you guys complaining are not taking account the clans where those cards belong. i really believe that the SoA bonus is broken, SoB is quite near broken too. So, what i conclude is that UR banned Arkn, Arno and Ulrich to cripple those bastards who use mono GHEIST, Roots and Piranas(well Piranas is only good when mono). read orpheus' post and your head might be clearer.
with the Arkn ban, less would go mono GHEIST. Jeto is a very viable replacement for Arno. Arno surely deserves it 'cause the Gretchen, Arno, Yookie(you can add Jeena) combo is very devastating. as for those Piranas fanboys, Ulrich being in an SoB clan hurts(again read orpheus' post). if you really need a dr, then splash Uranus! that's the only problem i find in these new bans, splash Uranus in elo. anyway, these are quite good changes for me.

p.s. release Wee Lee.
65/257
0_AAR - Legend - E X C A L I B U R English
Monday 28/11/2011, 15:47

Omg, this will be fun with Uranus in 7-1 deck or 6-1-1
66/257
subclavianHoA - Imperator - Harbingers of Ares English
Monday 28/11/2011, 15:49

Without Arno, what are the Roots gonna do now? Trot out an all-3* lineup? Start flipping coins with Gretchen?
67/257
Positivez - Master English
Monday 28/11/2011, 16:15

The rage is strong in this one.
68/257
ELvyc - Novice - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 28/11/2011, 16:31

"After months of trials and taking into account your views (forums, surveys and the X-Periment ELO event)"
looks random to me
69/257
Aviceemy - Titan - GUNSLINGERS OF THE WEST ACADEMY English
Monday 28/11/2011, 16:36

I think Arno is being banned because he is to effective at reducing the gap of health. +life, -life, +damage, heal and poison abilities which are used to counter dr doesn't work against Arno. and Roots still have Yookie and Jeena as dr to get through too.

Uranus being unbanned might bring the clan back into the game. The last time Sakrohm has seen extensive use was when the ld mission.
70/257
FEAR_bleustx - Titan - Face Everything And Rejoice English
Monday 28/11/2011, 16:36

We'll see in the future days what will be the impact of this change. Welcome back Uranus by the way, I’m quite disappointed though that so many were permabanned but only one was unbanned. Maybe I'm just hoping for Wee Lee and Ratanah's comeback.

By being permabanned, Bonnie Ld proves to be the best LD so far UR has released. I realized I just stated the obvious. ROFL

Happy ELO! And may the odds be ever in our favor.

« Previous12345678910...2526Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals