Click here if you forgot your password.

It's Not My War Anymore

It's Not My War Anymore
Monday 12/03/2012, 10:54
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
143 messages
It's Not My War Anymore
Orpheus - Legend - §§ Les Gentlemen Ténébreux §§English - Monday 12/03/2012, 10:54

After years of intense fighting alongside La Junta, Jane Ramba has decided to go and seek out peace and tranquility in a far-away monastery. Heegrn knew this would happen and is taking advantage of it to quietly slip away back to her own time - it's a lot less dangerous there.From Monday, March 19th 2011, Jane Ramba and Heegrn will no longer be available in the shop’s packs. However, players who already own them can continue to use them as normal. Sales of the two characters on the Market will be blocked until the morning of Wednesday, March 14th.
« Previous12345678910...1415Next »

61/143
Miss A Fei - Veteran - Open Casket English
Tuesday 13/03/2012, 00:40

I have all the Vortex cards except Heegren cuz i hate the art GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!
62/143
Vinyl-Scratch - Titan - D-Versified English
Tuesday 13/03/2012, 00:46

Sweet. Only got 1 of both but gonna love to se what happens to dregns price.
63/143
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 13/03/2012, 00:46

Im upset because i had neither...

Although, UR did well. I expected the opposite. I'd think theyd want to remove one of the strong la juntas, seeing as how strong a deck with Ed 12, Naginata, emeth, Ray, Isatis, Dugan, Arnie, and some other good one, lets say Bryan. If they were to take out the old powerful ones, it could really stable, without really hurting the clan.

Vortex 2*'s are rather powerful. Even the worst of them, Butch can win pretty well in fights. C Wing, in addition to offensive potency is ver useful in terms of ability. Cyb Lhia has 8 power, and damage plus poison causes 7 impact, a virtual 8/7 on a 2*. plus if she loses, regain pillz! Negodz has rather faur damage. In elo, him and C Wing will make ko with one of their 8 damage cards(or Dregn). Fthagn gives another objective while Cyb Lhia is poisoning... Basically they are all overpowered.

I once played with a hand of Cyb Lhia, fthagn ld, C Wing, and Neloe(don't worry, i would avoid doing something like that nowadays), and won the first round with Cyb Lhia. 13 life. Won 2nd round with fthagn, they have 10 life, i have 17. I reduce damage to 3, they have 8, i have 14. In this next turn, they must inflict 10 damage to lower it to 4, in order to TIE. 11 in order to beat me. That fight wasn't particularly that hard. Basically unless if against soa and/or sob are they weak.
64/143
TinyDog7 - Guru - Raining Fire English
Tuesday 13/03/2012, 01:04

Maybe they made Jane Ramba Cr to balance the prices for La Junta, they are expensive now because of Naja.
65/143
wats_happenin - Legend - Casual Grind English
Tuesday 13/03/2012, 01:14

Good thing i sold Dregn to buy that Nahi Cr before

Anyway Heegrn...yea expected that it was either her or Neloe IMO...both overshadowed by their counterparts and both the first releases

jane Ramba....smart move UR...her price was already heading upwards thnx to Naja Ld's release...quite a few newer players wudve bought this to complete legendaries and veterans spammed the market to sell off their collection of her!

AND of course she's one of the originals

Still thnx for giving me bucketloads of clintz UR
66/143
ryan boomzxc - Imperator - kings of clint city English
Tuesday 13/03/2012, 01:43

Noooo i jus sold both of them
67/143
Ikki Cr - Veteran Português
Tuesday 13/03/2012, 01:58

JANE RAMBA já estava mais do que na hora de virar CR,pq ela é Uma das cartas mais antigas do JOGO!
68/143
silentseeker2 - Senior English
Tuesday 13/03/2012, 02:05

I wish fang ping will have hte next cr its been quite some time since a cr was made in fang ping
69/143
gigantor23 - Imperator English
Tuesday 13/03/2012, 03:14

Wow. I was going to sell Jane earlier on, but man I was lucky this came up before I did
Now I have 4 copies of her
70/143
GWN Djiminari - Veteran - Great White North English
Tuesday 13/03/2012, 03:18

I just sold heegrn for my 2nd cr!!!!!
First one being jane ramba.

« Previous12345678910...1415Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals