Overrated stuffs!

Overrated stuffs!
Monday 24/09/2012, 13:48
0 the oracle - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
33 messages
Overrated stuffs!
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open CasketEnglish - Monday 24/09/2012, 13:48

Hey guys so this is just a casual post where we can share stuff that is considered overrated!

Ill start us off.

I think Praxie is definitely overrated since chiara, Sandro (in mono), Snowflake (most of the time) and Andy Ld (if you have it are all better choices (Even Danae and Lorna are competition)
« Previous1234Next »

2/33
0 ComeAtMe - Titan - aussie crusaders English
Monday 24/09/2012, 14:56

Overrated cards are very common in ELO. They can come from forms of DR such as Melvin to forms of pure power such as XU52. Some cards are overrated although are highly effective like Azel and Uranus (great combo together) and deserve to be. What I don't understand is why people continue to use X-0DUS and make his price rise when he isn't even that great of a 4*!
3/33
Saintrl - Master - Bronies English
Monday 24/09/2012, 15:24

I agree, even though he's DR resistant and most likely the 2nd or 3rd choice for 3*s his cost makes no sense in context of his clan.

I personally think that Coby is badly overrated, he's really good but when you compare him to the likes of Chiro the price gap is ridiculous.
4/33
0 Anderson - Titan - UTOPiA English
Monday 24/09/2012, 15:49

I don't use mono Skeelz because of Praxie...
5/33
-Rapture- - Imperator English
Monday 24/09/2012, 16:03

You make Praxie sound a bit worse then he is. 8-4 with what's essentially Protection Damage is nice and solid. I say he's not as solid as Chiara, Andy Ld and Mono Sandro, but still quite good. He's definitely overpriced tho'. He's pretty much the Bragh of Skeelz.

Anyway, Hriger seems to be going this way. I see a Methane who traded in 1 damage for -1 pillz. Looking at the comments everybody else seems to see an alien version of Shann.
6/33
BA_Hydro - Titan - • » вєαυтιƒυℓ αηgєℓz « • English
Monday 24/09/2012, 16:17

X-odus
7/33
engrcva - Senior - Time Conquers All English
Monday 24/09/2012, 16:19

It's think is because of the un reduce-able damage and solid power and the fact it needs no activation plus the best minimum for a life drain abb., snort guy deserves his status.
8/33
MobiusWyrm - Colossus - Second 2 None English
Monday 24/09/2012, 17:58

Alright, Praxie isn't really overrated. He is an 8/1, who if paired with another Skeelz is an 8/4, that is hard to stop. He also has a clan mission associated with him, so for mission points his value as a card is increased. I frequently see Chiara, Sandro, Snowflake, and Andy Ld, but rarely Praxie. If anything I suspect Praxie is an under appreciated card.

X-0DUS fills a nice hole for the Vortex. He has a good power, and damage. Played with his ability, he is a threat. His clan bonus means that if he loses, it isn't a complete loss. He isn't a character I would open with often, but as a 2nd or 3rd round play, he is very strong.

Hriger is strong, but I think is overrated because it is the new shiney for GHEIST. I think that as the weeks go on, the luster will eventually wear off, and Hriger will settle out.
9/33
HoAzeem - Imperator - Harbingers of Ares English
Monday 24/09/2012, 19:45

Loool X-0DUS is BEAST!
Reason people don't use him is cuz of his Bonus in Elo . Sure on the last 2 rounds you can all pill ! But you need to get that lead .
Vortex have no attack manip that's why everything you see up 1400 Elo is either
Attack Manip Clans or SOA , Skeelz.

Some other clans can make it but it is much much harder .
10/33
Blue_Muffin - Hero - Time Conquers All English
Tuesday 25/09/2012, 00:44

Praxie is less "Situational" than his "competition". IE, Sandro will not be in half decks. Praxie will. He's got more power than Snowflake and thus, not as effected as she is against the likes of All Stars and other Manipulation clans in Elo. Chiara without revenge active is nearly identical to Praxie, except she can have her damage reduced. As for Andy Ld, his ability is essentially useless if he wins the round. So without him being defeated, he's the same as Chiara without Revenge, meaning, same as Praxie, just damage reducable.
So, Praxie is all around unsituational as compared to his competition.

As far as X-0DUS and Hringer are concerned, look at Yayoi. 7/6 SOA 4 Star. Elo Banned. Hringer and X-0DUS might not be AS solid as Yayoi (SOB clans stop Hringer and X-0DUS is courage based) but they're still very solid 4 Stars.

« Previous1234Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals