A Murder Mystery (Win A Award Cr)

Tuesday 04/12/2012, 18:09
COLOSSAL-TCA - Novice English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
87 messages
COLOSSAL-TCA - Novice - Time Conquers AllEnglish - Tuesday 04/12/2012, 18:09

In the hectic run up to Christmas and the unexpected voyage of two infamous Clint City members, Copper has had his work cut out for him, down at the Clint City Police Department.

In his haste to be as proactive as possible through this busy season, Dayton has accidentally shred a very important document. This document is an Ancient Crime Statement, describing in detail, one of Clint City's first and most horrific murders. Copper, furious, throws Dayton out of his office and tells him to "Go bust a Montana or something'. For should this document not be remade, or redrawn, the Killer will be released of all charges against them. "And they were guilty as sin." Copper mused.

Horrified, he retrieves the poor strips of ancient parchment from the waste paper basket and glues them back together as best he can. But alas, its no good, the document is far from complete, whole words are either
illegible or entirely missing.

Copper, who was the officer who handled the report at the time, thought back to the interrogation he'd had with the Killer, how the killer had confessed to everything. He believed, even though it was a long long time ago, that he'd be able to fill in the blanks from his memory and remake this very important crime report. He stared at the few salvaged words:

(CONTINUED BELOW)
« Previous123456789Next »

21/87
yellowjarl - Event team - D-Versified English
Wednesday 05/12/2012, 14:00

^Wow are you seriously doubting him! I would tell you who this guy is but if you haven't figured out by now its not worth my effort
22/87
COLOSSAL-TCA - Novice - Time Conquers All English
Wednesday 05/12/2012, 14:09

Judging by the PMs I've already got, I can already tell that there will be a strong competition here. In this case, I happily offer my two Chiara Crs (once she actually does become Cr) to the runners up. Or if you're working in a guild or in a group of friends, as some seem to be, I happily give the whole lot (A Award Cr + the 2 Chiara Crs) to the winning guild or group of friends.

A question was raised as to whether I actually have said cards, and while a little harsh, its fair enough, based on my level and rank. Should any further worries occur, I will happily leave all Crs with a Moderator.

23/87
Wednesday 05/12/2012, 15:41

On question 6, I'm afraid I've confused 'deaf' with 'mute'. Please keep this in mind, when it comes to answer the question.
24/87
Wednesday 05/12/2012, 15:54

A clue for question 4 as asked by a player, though please remember to ask for help here, in future

Question 4 Clue #1:
For question 4, you will need to think outside the box, as the thief is never mentioned.
25/87
Wednesday 05/12/2012, 15:57

I'm going to try posting question 9 again, in a different way, it is probably the hardest question after all. Please note that by doing so, this MAY be more of a hindrance than a help.

9)

Tatane
Endora
Donnie
NIL
aee
nlh
oea
onn
kae
S
_u
__m
___s
____a
_____m
_____S
____c
___o
__t
_t
y

Find the All Star by walking UP the stairs and following the Leader's example and going backwards. There are
no anagrams, only left to right, right to left, forwards, backwards, up and down, whether by escalator or taking stairs.

Who is the All Star?
26/87
Saveroftime - Hero - TRiNiTY English
Wednesday 05/12/2012, 17:56

Answer of the ques no .9 :
Casare

* U know you are doing soo much for your event , but most of the people is not interested
27/87
Wednesday 05/12/2012, 18:03

A Clue for Q9?
28/87
Fremmeno - Legend - Open Casket English
Wednesday 05/12/2012, 20:04

Could we receive any hints for the third question?
29/87
Wednesday 05/12/2012, 21:14

@ Selina-oc

Actually, they are, just not posting here. They haven't needed to.

Question 9 Clue #1:

This answer requires some identification.

Question 3 Clue #1:

This unmistakable error, is rather comic.
30/87
Wednesday 05/12/2012, 21:19

Oh yeah Q4's answer is not Kalder or Dalhia. helpful tip for anyone that cares

« Previous123456789Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals