The fear of going first

The fear of going first
Saturday 08/12/2012, 00:11
ZeroTakenaka - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
11 messages
The fear of going first
ZeroTakenaka - Hero English - Saturday 08/12/2012, 00:11

I'm the sort of person that likes to lose purposefully on the first attack so I can a counter-attack. I'm currently using a GHEIST/Uppers ELO-type deck for both the DTs and the ELO battles.

Currently using: Jose Star, Kazayan, Nellie, Rubie, Leviatonn, Mok, Bristone, and Dolly

My main worry: Over-pilling for an attack and then being unable to stop a counter strike. Any tips could you give me on going first?
« Previous12Next »

11/11
Bemmoth - Titan English
Tuesday 18/12/2012, 05:57

Taxt1271 "Use zero to four pills. That way it's impossible to over pill too bad"
I've won plenty of matches because the person used 0-4 pillz on first round, only because they lacked the pillz (or abilities) to prevent a 2HKO on the 2nd round. Sure, he/she won't overpill, but may underpill

Shanks Miagi
"Every game is different, try not to play your best card first turn but if you decide to bluffing can really mess with your opponent however if your worried about it id suggest always adding at least 1 pill (1-2 depending on attack manip and such) that way you dont lose to the olders but you can mess with the over pill-ers."

^ This.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals