About to create a new guild

Sunday 12/01, 13:03
V3t3ran - Veteran Português

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
1 message
V3t3ran - Veteran - VeteranosPortuguês - Sunday 12/01, 13:03

Long story short, I created the guild that I'm in right now (Veteranos), only dedicated to Portuguese players. But then I had to take a time out from Urban Rivals so I nominated someone else as the founder so they could still keep everything running while I was away. Well now that I'm back (It's been a year or two) The guy that I nominated as the founder forgot his account password and the e-mail attached to it, so there's pretty much nothing I can do to get my ownership back.
So now I decided to maybe create a new one, this time for any English speaking member around here, and I would like to know who would be interested into joining me. Any levels will be accepted, I'm not picky with that, and I always help out members is it's under my possibilities, I don't mind wasting 30+ min or so helping out a member training/clearing missions, and I would like the guild to be as social as possible, so members that like to chat around while playing would be most-welcome too.
If anyone has any questions or if you want to let me know if you'll join then please either pm me or leave a post here, when at least 2 members decide to join in I'll abandon the guild that I'm in and create the new one later, and I'll invite said members.
Sorry for the long post

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals