Tournaments watched?

Tournaments watched?
Wednesday 19/07/2006, 21:07
Tippsey - Master English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
5 messages
Tournaments watched?
Tippsey - Master English - Wednesday 19/07/2006, 21:07

I merely wondered if tournaments were watched by staff, as it seems everytime the winner is in a clan, and his score jumps up every 20 minutes by 200 like everyone in his clan, challenged him and then purposelly lost, then waited just long enough so the matches were worth full points again.

2/5
UC_Cbrdrgn - Master English
Thursday 20/07/2006, 00:26

By 200. You should have been here 2 nights ago. 4 of the top 5 had around 400-500 points. The Leader however have 2500. This seams a bit screwy but I see it happen more and more often.
3/5
Fraggle - Admin - Clint Staff English
Thursday 20/07/2006, 06:00

Most people that win the tournament prepare their card to have them level up in the tournament.
This is not cheating and trust me, some people can make 2000 points in a tournament playing fair.
4/5
Tippsey - Master English
Thursday 20/07/2006, 16:04

Still i seems awfuly suspicious when it's usually someone in a clan.
5/5
Fraggle - Admin - Clint Staff English
Thursday 20/07/2006, 17:30

It's quite logical that someone who's heavily involved in the game will end up in a guild

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals