ELO winners

ELO winners
Monday 14/08/2006, 05:01
wardin - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
10 messages
ELO winners
wardin - Imperator - The Infinite ShoeblackEnglish - Monday 14/08/2006, 05:01

I played DA - Kingconan in a elo match last night. No wonder he wins the ELO monthly, he times out if he is losing. How fair is
this?

2/10
A Ravenshadow - Guru - The Gathering English
Tuesday 15/08/2006, 00:05

It is not fair at all, although it seems a lot of people near the top ranks time out if it looks like they are loosing, because they loose less points if they time out rather than loosing the full amount if they loose against a live player ...

I hate having people time out on me when I look to be winning a match Either that or taking FOREVER to play a card (play just a little quicker than the time out timer).
3/10
AOD_CKANE - Imperator English
Tuesday 15/08/2006, 00:36

I wish there was a BUZZ button like onthe Yahoo Instant Messenger. When a person takes too long you buzz'em and the screen shakes or something irritating.
4/10
StormWhisper - Titan - Wise Men Distracted English
Tuesday 15/08/2006, 20:00

I know Fraggle and crew are keeping a close watch on the ELO situation and there's supposed to be nasty penalties for timing out a match. If they aren't suffiecient to stop that nonsense, I'm sure the penalties will become more harsh until they are forced to play fairly. However when ELOing watch those smiley faces. If these guys are timing out as much as you say then they're going to be orange or red very quickly.
5/10
SandyB - Novice English
Tuesday 15/08/2006, 20:41

DJ Lee just exited the game when I was about to demolish him.
6/10
1Fujiwara Evo - Legend English
Wednesday 16/08/2006, 14:51

I hate when people do that, it's so cheap..
7/10
biduin - Imperator English
Wednesday 16/08/2006, 17:29

So how about to cancel ELO ?
or to creat some sort of jail and put unfair players there for 5-10 days?
8/10
Kedanna - Titan - Immortals Souls English
Wednesday 16/08/2006, 21:02

You shouldn't lose points in a tie!
9/10
Fraggle - Admin - Clint Staff English
Wednesday 16/08/2006, 21:24

You will lose a bit if you were higher ranked, win a bit if you were lower ranked (than your opponent).
10/10
VanillaMummy - Master - The Gathering English
Thursday 17/08/2006, 06:53

Hopefully this gets sorted out soon since I plan on playing ELO when I hit 20.

Fraggle, is there any way you can tell how many ELO games an ELO player is dropping out of? And if they drop out of so many in a given time frame, you can ban them from ELO play?

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals