Art and Violence

Art and Violence
Friday 13/01/2012, 11:03
Dr.Ido - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
80 messages
Art and Violence
Dr.Ido - Legend - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 13/01/2012, 11:03

After playing more and more violent rock music, to the point of it becoming inaudible, Lizzy’s now decided to use her guitar in an even more aggressive way. Meanwhile, Morgan has chosen to put his photographic talents in the employ of law and order and hopes one day to uncover enough proof to arrest Desmond, who’s a lot more talented at killing than he is at art. Quite the opposite of Gerald, who’ll only fight if you criticize his cooking!

Get these characters in the shop's packs
« Previous12345678Next »

61/80
ELMThawinner - Hero ελληνικά
Wednesday 18/01/2012, 14:01

I insist

revenge:2 damage
in t2 a lost round is very crucial for the match , 2 damage is perfect though...
it will be excellent
62/80
ELMThawinner - Hero ελληνικά
Wednesday 18/01/2012, 14:03

Plus , in t1 there isnt a lot of damage so it wouldnt be too decisive
63/80
Minion4D - Imperator - The Fourth Dimension English
Wednesday 18/01/2012, 14:39

Thats a good point actually thanks for bringing that to my attention, but still even without his bonus 4 gorks is dangerous.
64/80
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 19/01/2012, 06:56

I still do not find adding leaders a good idea. I enjoy thinking the leaders as an elite force of ten, to be seen with amazement of their great abilities. Ambre can pretty much make a card invincible, Vholt can pack a punch in damage reducing decks. Morphunn has the ability to restock your pillz. Maybe if they were released in groups of five... But then again wed be looking at spans of like 3 years or so. In fact, the only thing i'd really like is having more level up goals to race to. A good release of them might be...
Team: defeat recover 1 pillz out of 3, revenge damage+2, and lukewise confidence
Team +1 power, and like say team -6 opponent attack min 6 or something.
Although, as i said, this would pile up. The thought of Ambre buried by 100's of other leaders horrifies me
65/80
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 19/01/2012, 12:15

Were not talking about loads of other leaders (maby about 10 so that they go up to level 100).
66/80
princekhlil12 - Hero English
Thursday 19/01/2012, 13:33

Ya,a new member is nice no matter what happen
Are you saying one day they will stop making new cards for Freaks just because they Don,t want some old card to become useless or simply too pile up.
Who ever already reach lv 50 will feeling bored,ya know
67/80
Sunday 22/01/2012, 02:51

@princekhlil, i disagree. Freaks is a clan with values in each card, and tactics to follow. Leaders on the otherhand are ment to be put in decks with another clan. If we get more leaders, they will pile up, and they nobody would quite remember Ambre, and the rest of them, similar to how people value slightly worse cards when a card goes cr(not many like Cliff until marco went cr).

People at level 50 still have reason to play. Whether its collecting, tournaments, elo, survivor, the list goes on. I know i don't play this game to dwell upon lvling up for leaders. The ten leaders we currently have are idols compared to the rest, being more famous then most cards(except maybe Kolos...). I predict in the future, UR's clans will have hundreds of characters, being so massive no one person would know every card. Ambre would be forgotten, along with leaders uniqueness dimminishing. Ur is doing a good job as is
68/80
Sunday 22/01/2012, 02:59

Now what ur should do is make a new clan thats really powerful, and the only way to get them are really challenging secret missions. It may sound like lds, but i think thats what would make UR really cool
69/80
Sunday 22/01/2012, 03:08

As for what id like to see ability wise, i'd like to see charge and decharge, charge having 1-4x affect when used later in the game, and decharge 4-1x.

Id also like to see a card withan ability like solo bonus or something, where he gets his bonus alone as opposed to in combo with clan, and still retained with more clan members.

Perhaps something like poison/heal, but with pillz.

Maybe as ability with pass, where if it wins, the next card receives it as if another ability, therefore pass power +2, would mean win with that card, and say next card was Tremorh, he'd normally have 9 attack.

Maybe one where if it wins, all following cards get a benefit, like if it wins, all other cards get 6 attack or something.

Then there could be like foresight, where if it wins, you choose opponents next card(they still control pillz.) i think that would be cool.
70/80
redmn757 - Senior English
Sunday 22/01/2012, 06:29

Fdisubduh

« Previous12345678Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals