Click here if you forgot your password.

Night of Terror, Night of Horror

Friday 17/02/2012, 10:38
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
155 messages
Orpheus - Legend - §§ Les Gentlemen Ténébreux §§English - Friday 17/02/2012, 10:38

After having eaten up all the candy in Clint City, Dudley Ld had no choice but to look further afield for his supplies. He scoured all the stores in the region but nothing quite matched up to Candy Jack’s sweeties! So, he’s back in town, determined to gorge himself on candy and indeed on anyone who tries to get in his way. Help him in this monstrous mission!
Dudley Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions connected with her. To obtain this character, you must unlock her last mission before March 18th.
« Previous12345678910...1516Next »

21/155
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 17/02/2012, 12:50

Win 20 fights by finishing with a knock-out from Vince: Thats 6 powers not helpping at all
22/155
0 Pride - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 17/02/2012, 13:01

This was the only LD that I do not have
thanks admins
23/155
Pilluminati - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 17/02/2012, 13:25

Alright,character related missions are back-about time,i missed them,and they're cheap too,so even the poorest of players can afford them-so theres NO excuse for anyone to start complaining.

Thanks guys
24/155
DeepEnd - Imperator - Limit Break English
Friday 17/02/2012, 13:29

Because the re-release of Dudley 3rd time was most unexpeted there were none to very few to none who had intentionally prepared for this, so none could get intentional benefit from the mission cards. Its purely luck for those who have supply of them so its fair game.

Also the benefit of buying the price high is very questionable since the need for mission cards is quite limited since many old players already have Dudley - and because new players are mostly broke there is not that many buyers - so paying overprice for cards so you can re-sell wont work as good as it did on 1st wave.

So, in this sense everything that happens marketwise is more a lottery than benefit from speculations and skills. Some get good money, others lose some money, some will make bad market decision and the caravan moves on. The cards involved are anyway a bit oversupplied so the people who needs the mission cards will have them without excessive price - yes, the price will be way beyond normal market - but not totally outrageous. Currently the cost of LD card is about 5000cz in term of cards you need to get Dudley. Thats fair price overall.
25/155
Steel X_HoA - Legend - Harbingers of Ares Română
Friday 17/02/2012, 13:46

Hopper Ld was supposed to be next ... but I like this one too, nice missions by the way
@ AaaBattery : Well, there were some players complaining about legendary missions being to easy, ain`t I right ? There`s a little challenge for them
26/155
princekhlil12 - Hero - Elysium Aether English
Friday 17/02/2012, 13:54

Whitney Houston LD for Montana!!!!!!
27/155
Alhalish - Veteran - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 17/02/2012, 14:08

Bella Ld is not enough for you, princekhlil?
28/155
El Darrioso - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 17/02/2012, 14:17

Whjen is Kreenk Ld coming out? i mean seriously he came out once and thats it
29/155
DeepEnd - Imperator - Limit Break English
Friday 17/02/2012, 14:20

Hopper Ld is 2nd wave LD, because Dudley starts 3rd wave it just interleaves the releases more. I hope they annonunce new LD more often from now on, so we have constantly three different LD's running each time instead of 2.

Btw, this system is well thought because it allows collections of LD's way faster than if they just followed each other monthly. This speeds up collecting of them considerably. While there is some things I dont like at all *cough*STANDARD*cough* the way they have handled LD's is very professional and interesting
30/155
KamaMan - Titan - The Infinite Shoeblack English
Friday 17/02/2012, 14:21

Yes, finally UR has put better missions

« Previous12345678910...1516Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals