Click here if you forgot your password.

Night of Terror, Night of Horror

Friday 17/02/2012, 10:38
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
155 messages
Orpheus - Legend - §§ Les Gentlemen Ténébreux §§English - Friday 17/02/2012, 10:38

After having eaten up all the candy in Clint City, Dudley Ld had no choice but to look further afield for his supplies. He scoured all the stores in the region but nothing quite matched up to Candy Jack’s sweeties! So, he’s back in town, determined to gorge himself on candy and indeed on anyone who tries to get in his way. Help him in this monstrous mission!
Dudley Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions connected with her. To obtain this character, you must unlock her last mission before March 18th.
« Previous12345678910...1516Next »

61/155
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 18/02/2012, 08:07

As for UR, you guys are doing your job well. Do not feel pressured to make these missions easier...

It would be interesting for a 5* ld though
62/155
bennyboyzzz - Senior English
Saturday 18/02/2012, 08:51

Is there no fang pi ld character?
63/155
Ricdel - Master - Legendary Knights English
Saturday 18/02/2012, 08:52

When can we see La Junta LD, Fang Pi LD, Roots LD, Skeelz LD and Ulu LD???
64/155
Ricdel - Master - Legendary Knights English
Saturday 18/02/2012, 09:29

Hey UR, where is my La Junta LD and Fang Pi Clan LD??? There are stil atleast 3 more LD's needed beside La Junta and fang.
Roots, Skeelz and Ulu, but for me I need my La Junta LD and Fang Pi Clan LD.
65/155
maki_mUR - Legend - Dragons Cro Clan English
Saturday 18/02/2012, 09:54

Lyse Teria Cr. Stop double/triple posting.
66/155
kazjun - Titan - aussie crusaders English
Saturday 18/02/2012, 13:04

@Minion4D Not sure why the count for the mission would go backwards except unless you're just leaving matches. To get 36 damage in 4 fights I'm assuming you use Magenta with fury. But then do you play out the full fight? Cause they changed it awhile back that if you quit a fight before its finished then you get the usual -20 points but now you also lose all mission progress from the fight as well. So if you go in and first round put all pills and fury on Magenta and get the hit, the mission counter will go +9. But then if you quit out of the match instead of playing it out you'll lose that progress. Not sure why you'd be at 19 though, it should be in multiples of 7+2 so you should be reduced to 18. But maybe you got DRed or something some fight and didn't get the full 9.
67/155
Minion4D - Imperator - The Fourth Dimension English
Saturday 18/02/2012, 13:36

@kazjun I dont quit even when im losing mate, and no I didnt get Dr im a tad smarter than that, its sorted now but it did just keep taking points away randomly after I had finished the battle, and I was using Timber which is why I racked up the points so quickly.
The first 2 missions were ok but its this Vince ko that im having difficulty with, even players that arent trying to get dudley are being Anal, when I can ko with him they just knock out a cheap dr card so that even though they will lose they make sure that you wont get the mission point.
I like Vince but what a bad choice for knockout, should have been more focused on his ability rather than his damage.
68/155
ELMThawinner - Hero ελληνικά
Saturday 18/02/2012, 14:51

@ricdel

all in good time mah frend
69/155
selena fan - Hero English
Saturday 18/02/2012, 15:01

Why are the missions all about the survival rooms now i cant play in survival
70/155
selena fan - Hero English
Saturday 18/02/2012, 15:08

What a wast
plz Ur bring out a Fang Pi Clang LD
it should be a nine tailed fox 5*
and can it be a
8/4 with ability -10 opp att min 1
that would be amzing

« Previous12345678910...1516Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals