Click here if you forgot your password.

The Return of the Tag Artist

Friday 16/03/2012, 10:55
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
72 messages
Orpheus - Legend - §§ Les Gentlemen Ténébreux §§English - Friday 16/03/2012, 10:55

After the last clean-up drive by the Government’s henchmen, the walls of Clint City have been returned to their gleaming, neutral, sanitized state.  For Kreenk Ld this is quite unbearable, so he's off on a mission to cover them in tags galore and graffiti! Kreenk Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions connected with him. To obtain this character, you must unlock his last mission before April 15th.
« Previous12345678Next »

51/72
FoFPrinnyDood - Titan - Friends Of Fate English
Friday 23/03/2012, 07:23

+1 clintz per damage?? that should be the uppers' bonus lol!!

...and i don't really see a problem with the "copy opp. bonus"... right now let's say you have Piranas vs. Nightmare, it's the exact same thing, whose SOB takes effect first? it doesn't really matter... so they'd just need to make it work the same way. "copy opp. bonus" would be pretty awesome as a clan bonus, it would work pretty much as SOB against attack and power-manipulating clans like Montana and Ulu Watu, but you'd actually get poison or DR vs. Freaks / Pussycats, or extra damage vs. La Junta / FPC, should make for some interesting strategy, since every card's usefulness can change drastically depending on who you're up against!

well anyway, i think Kreenk Ld is probably one of the most useable Ld's right now, i'm glad they released him again!

btw i think this time will be 5-star Rescue, 4-star Jungo, 3-star Nightmare and 2-star Roots
52/72
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 23/03/2012, 23:33

@Prinny_Dood, acts like sob to almost all power or attack clans...
Although it is debateble in the case of power(for example, a 6 power vs Karen makes a 6 vs 7 normally, or a 4 vs 5, in which case chances of winning are slightly less). This also is true to the Bangers, and in the event of rescues, it would rely in terms of mono for the copy clan.
53/72
Myeltd - Legend - Limit Break English
Monday 26/03/2012, 17:39

I always kinda liked kreenk tbh. The thought of a banger able to hit the "19" threshhold (ie: having a combined 19 power/dam w/ fury) was always kinda scarily useful. The fact that he's a 3-star probably makes him the best "x=x opp" card in the game.
54/72
Tuesday 27/03/2012, 15:36

@myelt, if you count Ambre, then he's a potential 12/10 on a 3 star... Although i dont recommend him in t2...
55/72
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 29/03/2012, 14:53

New LD tommoro, will it be the Roots LD or anuther clan.
56/72
Thursday 29/03/2012, 15:17

UM_AaaBattery, i hope its Skeelz... Despite krazan
57/72
Myeltd - Legend - Limit Break English
Thursday 29/03/2012, 16:04

I'd love to se an ulu LD. Make'm an 8/2 3-star with "dam=opp power", mind you that'd probably make it too op'd.
58/72
Friday 30/03/2012, 04:27

@myeltd, it would unfortunately(that and we have a copy of kreenk mixed with Nanook pretty much). An Ulu Watu ld? A 2* would prove to be useful. A 6/5 backlash - 2pilz min 5 may be useful in the event they have a 2*.

But if we should get krazan, i hope either an 8/1(or 7/1) with poison 3 min 5, 3* btw, or an 8/2 or 7/3 with defeat +3 life.
59/72
0 Pride - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 30/03/2012, 09:21

An Ulu Watu ld drawn by quirkilicious
preferrably a lifeguard
3*
60/72
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 30/03/2012, 09:56

Http://images.wikia.com/urban-rivals/images/1/13/Concept_artwork.png

« Previous12345678Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals