Click here if you forgot your password.

The Return of the Tag Artist

Friday 16/03/2012, 10:55
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
72 messages
Orpheus - Legend - §§ Les Gentlemen Ténébreux §§English - Friday 16/03/2012, 10:55

After the last clean-up drive by the Government’s henchmen, the walls of Clint City have been returned to their gleaming, neutral, sanitized state.  For Kreenk Ld this is quite unbearable, so he's off on a mission to cover them in tags galore and graffiti! Kreenk Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions connected with him. To obtain this character, you must unlock his last mission before April 15th.
« Previous12345678Next »

71/72
-DustStorm- - Titan - Open Casket English
Monday 23/04/2012, 14:28

Omg nooooo, i have like 4 Missions in their last stages which iwas hoping to finish off at a later date D:
72/72
Metafogos - Legend - Never give up Português
Monday 23/04/2012, 15:44

Detective Gums - Titan - Blowing Mindz Training English
Thursday 19/04, 16:45

I can't advance in some of the Ld missions. I have Naja Ld and Kreenk Ld's last mission.
69/70
Fraggle - Admin - Clint Staff English
Thursday 19/04, 17:46

@detective gums: we are aware of this bug, caused by a recent upgrade of the missions backend (otherwise quite better). It shall be fixed soon.

« Previous12345678Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals