Friday 23/03/2012, 11:05

Randal, the young rapper and Lydia, the beautiful countess met in the nightclub of Borgia's Palace and quite unexpectedly fell madly in love with each another. Fortunately for them, they didn’t get to sample Poison Ivy’s "very special" cocktails. And Nancy would have loved to have hit the dance floor but she was too busy rescuing William from a burning building.Get these characters in the shop's packs

Cancel
Friday 23/03/2012, 11:09

Hope Lydia is a good addition for DT!

Cancel
Friday 23/03/2012, 11:14

Time to buy root card smiley Wish it was fang pi though smiley

Cancel
Friday 23/03/2012, 11:15

The wrong banner was up for a little bit revealing next week's ld as Krazan Ld of the Roots, so we can look forward to that smiley as for the new cards, this is a decent release. Nothing really jumped out at me.

If you want to see their final arts and abilities check out Everybody on the Dance Floor Now

Cancel
Friday 23/03/2012, 11:16

Someone have screenshot Krazan Ld ?

Cancel
Friday 23/03/2012, 11:17

How do u no that ???? smiley

Cancel
Friday 23/03/2012, 11:17

Randal a rare, 3* Bangers 6/4 Stop Opp. Ability.

Ivy a common, 2* Montana 6/2 Poison 2, Min 4.

Nancy an uncommon, 5* Rescue 7/5 Confidence: +1 Life Per Dmg.

Lydia an uncommon 3* Uppers 7/4 Courage: Bonus Protection.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Randal: I like him and he will probally become by stapl 3* Bangers.

Ivy (Shes not too bad and might see some use if Spiaghi is banned (depending on if you like Prince Jr and Ace).

Nancy (I like Nancy aswell and i think she will see a good ammount of use).

Lydia ( Why "Courage": Bonus Protection, she would of been a good card otherwise but due to the courage shes too situational).

Cancel
Friday 23/03/2012, 11:31

Krazan Ld for Roots

Cancel
Friday 23/03/2012, 11:41

Randal a rare, 3* Bangers 6/4 Stop Opp. Ability.

Ivy a common, 2* Montana 6/2 Poison 2, Min 4.

Nancy an uncommon, 5* Rescue 7/5 Confidence: +1 Life Per Dmg.

Lydia an uncommon 3* Uppers 7/4 Courage: Bonus Protection.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Randal: I like him and he will probally become by stapl 3* Bangers.

Ivy (Shes not too bad and might see some use if Spiaghi is banned (depending on if you like Prince Jr and Ace).

Nancy (I like Nancy aswell and i think she will see a good ammount of use).

Lydia ( Why "Courage": Bonus Protection, she would of been a good card otherwise but due to the courage shes too situational).

Cancel
Friday 23/03/2012, 11:59

Y hav all the messages gone off this post there was comments on the new ld for Roots or summit ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Cancel

Reply to this subject