Friday 30/03/2012, 10:17

Hello all,

It’s been several months we are discussing with you about it and we worked a lot on it to be able to release a well done and planned game mode.
We took your suggestions into account and the Standard will be released any day now.

A newsletter has been sent a minute ago to guild founders. On this newsletter we explain the format just as it will be when it’ll be released and several improvements (as a slightly different background for Standard format cards).

Don’t worry, we will explain everything in detail at the time of the official release.

Have fun!

Cancel
Friday 30/03/2012, 14:33

Coby is allowed, but Dayton isn't. They were both released on the same date. I think a fix is in order. smiley

Cancel
Friday 30/03/2012, 14:35

Wow nice, I noticed it just now when I'm going to sell my Roots cards
some cards that eligible in standard format has different background (loads of S Mark) than the one that is not
I think this is good, so it is easy for people to differentiate between the one that can be used in standard and the one that cannot be used

Cancel
Friday 30/03/2012, 16:05

Has anyother founder gotten the newsletter yet.

Cancel
Friday 30/03/2012, 16:23

@Bemmoth: It might be a mistake or Coby is going to be in a starter pack.

Cancel
Friday 30/03/2012, 17:01

Yeah I noticed the (s) water marks as well this should be interesting and helpfull to see what is standard and non I hope this pans out in a positive way or people may be disappointed smiley

Cancel
Friday 30/03/2012, 18:06

Few things about the backgrounds.

One you really can't see it on cards like C Wing and Dregn since they take up so much of the card.
Two you can no longer click on cards images to make them bigger, if they have the background.

I really hope you guys add a option to filter standard and non-standard cards when making a deck/looking at collection.

Cancel
Friday 30/03/2012, 18:35

Nope still havent gotten it. But yeah, my assumption is that the cards' new background will be for the standard since they are little S's. cool!

Cancel
Friday 30/03/2012, 19:27

Nuts and I had just started to hope standard had been forgotten about.

Still its a good lesson not to get your hopes up

Cancel
Friday 30/03/2012, 20:43

@Bemmoth
check the dates again, Coby was released in 09, Dayton was released in 08 a year earlier, and before the 3 year cut off for standard

Cancel
Friday 30/03/2012, 22:02

No matter what I do, I cant see the watermarks..I must be blind.

Cancel

Reply to this subject