[LFG] Active Message Board
Thursday 07/02/2013, 21:06
rtgames - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
3 messages
[LFG] Active Message Board
rtgames - Titan - LOS TITINESEnglish - Thursday 07/02/2013, 21:06

Hi,

I have been in a guild for a while now but our message board has been very quiet this last year and I am pretty bored of waiting that it gets active again.

I am middle age regular player. I mainly play DMs and ELO in order to complete missions of the clans. I do not have a large collection as I do not buy credits or clintz but only collect them by playing. So basically I sell the characters of a clan when I finish the missions (which can be pretty annoying sometimes if I buy and sell at the wrong moment...). I do not participate to events as I am not free for continuous periods. I prefer to play when I have the time.

I am looking for a guild with an active forum where I could share problems, decks, questions...
Basically, it should be middle age..so we could share the same interest, reasonable, not over-enthusiastic and active

My guild is currently level 22 so if my possible new guild is around these numbers it will be great.

Thank you and enjoy the game!

2/3
MrkingPin_MoB - Colossus - Masters of Battle English
Friday 08/02/2013, 01:04

Come Check out MoB. Active boards.. helpful members
3/3
lemiho19 - Senior - night school English
Saturday 09/02/2013, 01:51

Night School #1 most active united states guild

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals