Thursday 01/03/2007, 08:26

There is another question:
How do modifires apply? I mean do they stack first then resolve, or resolve without stacking via specific order.
Example: If my opponent plays Tania (2/6, stop bonus, -2 dam) boosted by Ambre (3 courage), and I play Striker (6/6, stop ability, -2power), I suggest 3 situations:
1. Tania stops my bonus and has power 5
2. Tania doesn't stop my bonus and has 3 power, because 2 own 3 Ambre and -2 Striker.
3. Tania doesn't stop my bonus and has 4 power, because 2 own -1 Striker (-2 power, min 1), 3 Ambre.

Does Courage stack? (If I Have Ami and Ambre shall Ami has 9 power or 6 for her first round)

Thursday 01/03/2007, 09:46

Courage adds up to the current abilities/bonus of says so in the rules that the leaders' added effect would be if a card already has 3courage,then you have Ambre and play the card on the first round..your card will have 6courage..try it in the danger zone for confirmation..Gg's

Thursday 01/03/2007, 10:14

Reliable information for this topic can be seen in the message board/staff's announcements..It came from Dr. Ido himself regarding Ambre's new stats..for the readers, please check it..Gg's

Thursday 01/03/2007, 13:24

Thanks, It's clear for courage, and what for First situation?
As I understood from the first top, resolvation comes step by step:
So If courage is counted as fact without resolvation, I lower Tania to 3 power, does it?
If not then Tania goes first she has 3 power (because courage is applied earlier than -2 power), if Tania goes second then she has 4 (because striker's -2 power applies first)

Thursday 01/03/2007, 13:53

When Tania is first played her power would become 5 with the help of Ambre then when you play Striker, he would stop tania's ability thus allowing striker's bonus to take effect..tania's power would be reduced to 3..

Reply to this subject