Room Levels

Room Levels
Sunday 29/04/2007, 16:10
Margyanni - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
15 messages
Room Levels
Margyanni - Imperator - Dynasty of Lost SoulsEnglish - Sunday 29/04/2007, 16:10

I noticed the levels for the rooms changed and now people level 10 who havent learned the game are flooding lost warehouse with fully evolved maxed decks to score wins. Also, during tournament time the Dark corners are being invaded with new people who also dont know how to play, take forever or are just plain rude because you win.
It takes a new person a while to learn all the varities of play. All most all new people ive looked at profiles of are either red smiley faces or green next to their names until they get to around level 20 where they finally know what they are doing. Also, If they dont put money in the game, it takes new people at least till level 15 to get new cards to make a decent deck with so they come in the higher rooms and either get slaughtered or they wait out the timer or quit games or cuss at people for no reason. People are really getting fustrated because of all this.

What i suggest to help new people and older people alike, is changing the level of the rooms as follows:
Welcome to Town -- level 1 - 8
Safe Neighborhood -- level 9 - 15
Dark Corners East -- level 16 - 20
Dark Corners West -- level 21 and up
Lost Warehouse -- level 21 and up
Danger Zone -- level 21 and up

This way everyone at different levels stands a chance of winning games without the hassle of not knowing what they are doing and "experimenting" to learn in the higher rooms. You could also make a lost warehouse 2 for levels under 21 and a Danger Zone2 for levels under 21.
« Previous12Next »

2/15
0 Wiivja - Titan English
Sunday 29/04/2007, 19:00

I totally agree with that one. Good idea
3/15
0 Prophet-Cr - Titan English
Sunday 29/04/2007, 20:45

Yh lost warehouse is absolutly stupid now way too many level 10-20 players beat me with like 2 turns it's annoying espically since all were doing is training and people think there good because they beat a level 36 who was using 1-3 STAR unevovled CARDS!
4/15
XC Bangor - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Sunday 29/04/2007, 22:08

I agree it is annoying and embrassing being beaten by a lv 10 with rubbish cards like Brutox. with u all the way
5/15
ReadTheRules - Legend English
Sunday 29/04/2007, 23:20

The same thing happens to me assassin, those low levels don't read the rules of the warehouse
6/15
Creep - Imperator Deutsch
Monday 30/04/2007, 09:30

Maybe these machos can't read
7/15
Darkefreet - Veteran English
Monday 30/04/2007, 11:39

I think it is just not the fact that there aare alot of low lvls that have no IDEA of the rules, I have faced as high as level 25-30 players who has EVO in there name and always go high pillz on there lvl 4 characters (now it is not a problem anymore but before that was crap and it happened alot before)

I think it is important to learn every player the rules, and that in a simple way so that everyone understands it.

//Dark
8/15
Jerre Muesli - Titan Deutsch
Monday 30/04/2007, 12:07

Darkefreet, so true man!
9/15
0 Prophet-Cr - Titan English
Monday 30/04/2007, 13:55

They should deffinatly do something about it because we can't train with low people who are playing like a noob , i mean yh sometimes people play properly but thts rare
10/15
Margyanni - Imperator - Dynasty of Lost Souls English
Monday 30/04/2007, 14:57

Okay so assuming the people who change things on the game dont read these message boards, who do i contact to suggest changing the levels of the rooms ? and should they be changed like i stated above in the opening thread or does any of you have other suggestions or additions before i send it to who ever i send it to?

another possibility/addition would be to put the basic room rules next to each room instead of the little icon that people have to scroll down to the bottom of the roompage to read.
Thanks everyone for the responses. At least im not alone on this.
Im gasping at straws here. Im so fustrated over this, playing is supose to be fun, not fustrating.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals