Surge of the next Deck

Surge of the next Deck
Monday 12/03/2007, 00:34
Prysm CCU - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
1 message
Surge of the next Deck
Prysm CCU - Imperator - NoirEnglish - Monday 12/03/2007, 00:34

Wondering about a new deck, apparently my old strategies has gotten me murdered but now I 'm thinking of rebuilding my deck. But does it not beg to differ the whole "Trust in the heart of the cards" and "Believe in your deck." thing that's been so loved in my old blog-like rants and romps? I don't want to change my deck, I like it the way it is, but still with the emergence of Morphun as the Leader superpower, the All-stars and their sapping abilities, and Ulu Watu and their weird steroids it's kind of making me want to throw my Lovable GHEIST deck in to the fire and start anew again , Sigh, i wish that GHEIST had a few more cards that were better then what they have, the best cards cost too many stars and the low level stars aren't worth the worry ... Sigh, I guess I should stay loyal to my cards and continue to strategies better then to think that my much higher IQ and cunning would just get me thrown to the top spots instead of good ole fashion work. Thanks

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals