Flash version AS3-1.0.1: corrections, improvements, optimization
Friday 07/01/2011, 10:39
Euzebe - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
87 messages
Flash version AS3-1.0.1: corrections, improvements, optimization
Euzebe - Legend English - Friday 07/01/2011, 10:39

Hello all,

A new flash version has just been released with some changes compared to the 1.0 version of last Tuesday:

Corrections:
. Kate talks to you through a special popup (DM recap for example).
. Pillz indicator shows the right number of pillz left if you use the fury.
. The welcome text is back in your own language.
. The «by KO» is shown again.
. The «free pillz» is not counted on the played characters if you have hidden it.
. We’ve done a major optimization on the loading time of the players list (before and after a fight, etc.)

Additions:
. You can adjust the music and sound volume.
. You can deactivate the doors animations.
. You can settle the flash on a lower quality for the graphics to make it faster.

Enjoy!
« Previous123456789Next »

21/87
iamged - Titan - Faceplant Chicks English
Saturday 08/01/2011, 02:04

I can't seem to get any of the images to load up. Whenever I go to the legends mission page to see what missions are needed the images just keep loading and never finish. I left it loading for 3 hours today and it didn't load up anything. Would really like to be able to see what missions I need to get the new legend. Or if I need to finish any missions for the banger legend. anyone else having this problem.
22/87
iamged - Titan - Faceplant Chicks English
Saturday 08/01/2011, 03:34

It only seems to be when i use IE. I tried firefox and it worked fine. I even updated IE to its highest level. Is this just a new issue with IE and the new flash or is it something on my end. Anyone have any suggestions?
23/87
Jyongri - Senior - Official PoxNora Guild English
Saturday 08/01/2011, 05:39

I like the new animation.
24/87
rogueSleipnir - Guru - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 08/01/2011, 05:52

[COMMENT / SUGGESTION]

Used cards being GRAY look very confusing. It's very hard to tell the difference.
Personally, DIMMED/DARKENED look better from the AS2 version.
25/87
Boredy_FIM - Guru - Bronies English
Saturday 08/01/2011, 06:15

I PUT A DECK TOGETHER AND WHEN I FIGHT SOMEONE IT LOADS A TOTALLY DIFFERENTLY DECK WHAT THE CRAP
26/87
Wuzzuperman - Imperator - The Infinite Shoeblack English
Saturday 08/01/2011, 08:26

Iamged - I am experiencing the exact same problem. I spoke with a game Moderator earlier (Friday night) and he assured me that it wasn't just me and that they were aware of and working on the problem.
27/87
calvin_0 - Imperator English
Saturday 08/01/2011, 08:47

I go back to the old version as the new version doesnt even load in opera 11.00 with flash version 10,1,53,64 installed.
28/87
P Mc - Legend - E X C A L I B U R English
Saturday 08/01/2011, 11:55

I have had a few problems with mine (2 )
1. When im playing it stops after a round and stays loading, then i have to refresh my page which takes a while because it needs to load the graphics and stuff which makes me time out... not so happy.
2. When it automatically changed i didnt want the version so i change to the old version and i couldnt find any opponents for over 5 minutes then i gave up.

thanks for listening
29/87
zoli85 - Senior English
Saturday 08/01/2011, 12:01

30/87
Kalebb Daark - Imperator English
Saturday 08/01/2011, 12:07

Why is this new platform sooo unstable now... seems to constanly have server problem... trouble finding opponantants

« Previous123456789Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals