Risks and Perils

Risks and Perils
Friday 07/10/2011, 10:53
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
60 messages
Risks and Perils
Orpheus - Legend - LOST in UrbanEnglish - Friday 07/10/2011, 10:53

In Clint City, you need to be able to make sacrifices. Gretchen wouldn’t think twice about risking her life to protect a tree. To get Cortez to spare him, Spyke had to agree never to speak or use his hands again. And while Flanagan devotes himself to concocting – and trying out! – new explosive cocktails, Karrion is all set to spend his eternal life in the Cave of Secrets...
Get these characters in the shop's packs
« Previous123456Next »

41/60
CS_Ackbar - Imperator - Comfort In Sound English
Saturday 08/10/2011, 17:15

Spyke's gonna be at-least 12,000 to 40,000. Maybe more if Berzerk get some top tier 3*(s) imo. Too many people see him as invincible for anything else to happen. Besides, if Berzerk can manage a 4/4/4/3/3/3/2/2 deck better than most if not all other clans he might just break 50,000+. Fei, 2 higher min,1 more pow 1 less dmg in a rarely used clan (t1 wise anyways) with decent to very good 2/3*s is steadily floating between 9 and 10k.
42/60
kocunar - Master - Black Sea Piranas English
Saturday 08/10/2011, 17:38

I agree that he is better than Fei, but he is uncommon and Fei is rare
43/60
CS_Ackbar - Imperator - Comfort In Sound English
Sunday 09/10/2011, 00:32

Well, mona's another uncommon that's somewhat similar that goes for 19k. And if not for her bonus spyke'd trash her... lol at her/Prince Jr beating him pill for pill till 12+ since they win any ties.
44/60
Puddin Tame - Guru English
Sunday 09/10/2011, 01:33

Well, if Spyke doesn't get banned in elo, which is rather unlikely, I see no reason why I shouldn't use him every week.

In my opinion, and I may be wrong on this, he is easily one of the 3 best elo cards that aren't perma banned. The others being Ghumbo and Toro.
45/60
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Sunday 09/10/2011, 01:49

Pretty solid release. One of the best we've had for awhile.
To end the Roots drought they made gretchin. She reminds me of Igor, but with 2 heal, maximum 10. Also she has ability stop. Good for t1 or t2, although not a good way to end the drought. Will however have great uses with Arno and Jeena. I give her a 7.5/10
As for Spyke, a pretty intense card. As Fei is probably one of the strongest cards in the game, his damage barely met fang pi standard. Spyke on the other hand has a lower minimum, which makes him more elo practical in elo than Fei, almost 2x opponent attack, producing about 3 to 7 generally. Fei has poor elo use as many cards in elo have low power anyway. Great card, so id say 9/10.
To make Junkz elo possible, Flanagan. Reminds me of lethane, but common and one less power. I didn't like this compared to Gil or veenyle, so unfortunately, Junkz elo will have to suck for now. If they should amke more good Junkz elo cards, he will definitely be more practical. However, for now 7.5/10
I can't remember last ones name but anyways, a lot like an opposite of gretchin. Same stats, soa becomes sob, heal 2 max 10 becomes poin 2 min 0, and gained a star. Basically, a great new card for the Nightmare(seriously, Artus and Russel aren't enough?) which comes in handy. Many might not like poison, but min 0 is great. Daresay better than Pesth depending on use. Although, a great card. I'd say 9/10.
If I'm not mistaken miss clint city is next card, so be prepared for a Sakrohm, La Junta, or fang pi.
46/60
A Unicron - Imperator - Vengeful Little Ponies English
Sunday 09/10/2011, 09:17

What's funnier to me, is that there are people trying too hard to condemn these blind ban calls.
47/60
Trippie - Legend - Open Casket English
Sunday 09/10/2011, 09:54

^ Flanagan doesn't suck. Junkz ELO doesn't suck.
48/60
Drebin1602 - Hero English
Sunday 09/10/2011, 11:33

Whatever happened to Miss Clint City...
49/60
_wise_ - Legend - the courtyard of shadows English
Sunday 09/10/2011, 11:51

Oh i love tititoro's review XD
"Daresay better than Pesth depending on use" - since when was Pesth any good?

"seriously, Artus and Russel aren't enough?" - since when was Russel any good?

and god damn you have a way with words XD
50/60
Tanto89 - Titan - X. LycurguS .X English
Sunday 09/10/2011, 11:55

Hmm.. did I forget to submit my message?

@ackbar:
I agre Spyke doesn't need a ban Hammer, but no need to hate this card?
Mona and Prince Jr are famous for their giant killing feature
this card makes Berzerk more playable than before. (but still does not convince me to use Berzerk anytime soon)

@kocunar
if you mean "final" price is their lowest price when they are still in new blood:
Spyke.. around 4K maybe?
I might be wrong though
Karrion would be around 5K

« Previous123456Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals