Import-export

Import-export
Monday 05/12/2011, 11:35
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
148 messages
Import-export
Orpheus - Legend - LOST in UrbanEnglish - Monday 05/12/2011, 11:35

After years of all kinds of trafficking, Edd has decided to expand his business and is off to explore new horizons. Blaaster is also leaving town, hoping to find a place where loud music is more socially acceptable. Expect to see them make the odd appearance from time to time, but Clint City is now officially two citizens down. So if you’re looking for an apartment in town, be sure to take a look at the ads on the Market! From Monday, December 12th, Edd and Blaaster will no longer be available in the shop’s packs. However, players who already own them can continue to use them as normal. Sales of the two characters on the market will be blocked until the morning of Wednesday, December 7th.
« Previous12345678910...1415Next »

11/148
trollking45 - Novice English
Monday 05/12/2011, 11:54

Good thing my blaaster wasnt bought...
12/148
qw1445 - Veteran - CN Beans English
Monday 05/12/2011, 11:54

2 great cards just became cr.
13/148
Espadabg - Senior English
Monday 05/12/2011, 11:58

Eh,so does this means they turn Cr?
Happy I brought Edd before 1 month .
14/148
HotShot888 - Guru English
Monday 05/12/2011, 12:01

They are both rares. Nice economic move, staff
15/148
Nintendan WMD - Titan - Wise Men Distracted English
Monday 05/12/2011, 12:03

Http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/4716/allseeing.jpg

Lol talking about the Advert Calendar on my guild forums. Some said maybe a new clan, I then made that statement...... 4 days ago.

Yes Blaaster was the best 4* Bangers but they're not hurting in that department at all. Vermyn N, Shogunn, Chlora all good and usable replacements.

I do agree Edd was Montanas only really good 4*. I guess you could use Vito because he has SoA.... but still.

Either way I have both and I'm happy with it. Thanks UR for making my Coffers bigger.
16/148
sayen warrior - Hero - sayen warrior Guild English
Monday 05/12/2011, 12:04

WOW, thanks U-R i have both of these cards so i am pleased to see another 2 cards become CR, also are you going to make Kolos CR?
17/148
DS_coolasc - Titan - ★ĐaяӄŠonş XIII★ Português
Monday 05/12/2011, 12:04

Not bad bans, 2 strong cards making players need to have more variability in their decks, still have to agree with NYKnicks1and7 , it's too soon, and weak cards should also go cr

on a side note: why u only Cr good cards making it harder to get good boosters old cards from older clans (such as Nightmare, Roots and Montana, with no real play valuenowdas should also get cr sometimes as the chance of getting those disicourages players to get boosters for these clans (unless got a new cr) and reduces their numbers in the game, also getting one of these after tasted the power of sth like Vortex or bersek demotivates a new player to keep playing and as so buy credits and get more cards.

@ pumbelo
try Donnie or Aniki, Edd was the best indeed, but these wil work great too especially paired with Spiaghi, Tino or Jimmy.
18/148
69 Breakers - Legend - JeuxOnline English
Monday 05/12/2011, 12:08

I like the idea that there are more and more Crs
I also thought Blaaster should have gone Cr a long time ago.
I'm a little bit disappointed that all good Montana's SoB have gone Cr (and that I sold some Edd on Friday)

But keep it going like this, I don't care
(Why not try to make Tsubame Cr next time? )

Great job!
19/148
sjotland - Senior - Everybody is welcome! English
Monday 05/12/2011, 12:11

So true pumbelo, so true.
But I kind of think they deserved it! Yeah it's to early because we just got Marco and Veenyle, but those guys still deserved it!
20/148
GLKnight - Titan - BrainZtorm English
Monday 05/12/2011, 12:11

There goes another chance to draw a card and finish a mission without too many problems.

I've been playing the past couple of years, and I never drew Blaaster once in a pack. Now, it's going to be even more difficult to finish his mission for a vast majority of players.

« Previous12345678910...1415Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals