Click here if you forgot your password.

Import-export

Import-export
Monday 05/12/2011, 11:35
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
148 messages
Import-export
Orpheus - Legend - §§ Les Gentlemen Ténébreux §§English - Monday 05/12/2011, 11:35

After years of all kinds of trafficking, Edd has decided to expand his business and is off to explore new horizons. Blaaster is also leaving town, hoping to find a place where loud music is more socially acceptable. Expect to see them make the odd appearance from time to time, but Clint City is now officially two citizens down. So if you’re looking for an apartment in town, be sure to take a look at the ads on the Market! From Monday, December 12th, Edd and Blaaster will no longer be available in the shop’s packs. However, players who already own them can continue to use them as normal. Sales of the two characters on the market will be blocked until the morning of Wednesday, December 7th.
« Previous12345678910...1415Next »

51/148
BesucherXia - Titan - XiongDang Deutsch
Monday 05/12/2011, 17:17

I never expected these two. But anyway I have both and would never sell them out of my collection so whatever.
52/148
AD-owned45 - Imperator - THE EXPLOSIVE ELITE English
Monday 05/12/2011, 17:30

O boy i hope people are fair come wenesday i need an edd for my set i don't play Montana but I am a collector
53/148
GameSlayr - Legend - the courtyard of shadows English
Monday 05/12/2011, 17:45

I can't believe I was lucky enough to pull a Blaaster out of a pack last week, then two weeks later he goes Cr!!! Awesome, I should buy a lotto ticket.
54/148
soarmn_BZ - Titan - BrainZtorm English
Monday 05/12/2011, 17:46

I just opened up six packs of cards and not one darn one of them. Well I should have bought blaster two days ago when I was thinking about it.
55/148
Lux Lux - Imperator - GMF Darkness Guild Português
Monday 05/12/2011, 18:00

No Vortex CR ?
56/148
TromBone - Legend - Organized Konfusion English
Monday 05/12/2011, 18:06

Talk about being blindsided by this announcement.
57/148
wasteroftime - Moderator - Open Casket English
Monday 05/12/2011, 18:34

I think making cards that are staples (or very useful) in multiple formats isnt really the correct direction for the game... just my opinion ofcourse

A game needs a constant supply of new players in order to survive. Nothing puts off new players more that entering an new online game and getting curb stomped by everyone and the *perception* that the gap between them and the older players is impossible to close.

the banning of staples is horrible for new and future players of UR

the problem with banning staples that have multiple format use, is the older players own them and can get away with using them to manhandle new people without any limitations.

ELO bans address some of the gap, since it either prevents us from using them, or "punishes" us for trying to use them (in DTs) to beat up newbies. We have DM T2, Survivor T2, and DM T1 formats we can use them in. And new people have rooms they can be safe from the monsters they cannot afford.... well except from Jackie Cr -- cause -2 points is not enough to stop us from using her.

Some will likely say, "we all started somewhere". Correct, but when i started, the most expensive card was the big blue Ulu Watu at 30000 clintz. Vickie Cr was just announced but could be had for about 50-60k.
58/148
FAIL-ED - Senior English
Monday 05/12/2011, 18:48

I have neither nor do I have any other Cr interesting...... Just my thought, why Edd ? I mean I am happy he is gone cuz I am a Skeelz player, but he was a good staple and Montanas dont have good 4 stars....
59/148
HighFidelity - Titan - Open Casket Deutsch
Monday 05/12/2011, 19:15

@NGT_HappyKill: i don't get why a skeelzplayer reaaly cares much about edd

@blaaster: was to be expected, but i thought there were some guys to leave before him

@edd: really unexpected. a necessary staple for Montana players in about all formats. i guess the decision is either market based (as noone was expecting him) or there will be a new Montana 4star soon.
60/148
HighFidelity - Titan - Open Casket Deutsch
Monday 05/12/2011, 19:19

I just have to post this (from the urban madness forums):

Wait....if Edd's leaving Clint CIty, does this mean he broke up with Sharon? (by MihoAnsatsu)

please explain

« Previous12345678910...1415Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals