[Glitch] Moderator Status & Other Issues

Tuesday 03/04/2012, 14:15
Yoda_LoA - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
70 messages
Yoda_LoA - Legend - Legends of AmericaEnglish - Tuesday 03/04/2012, 14:15

We are aware that some of you have been made Moderators randomly or are experiencing other technical issues. Please know that the Staff is aware and are working to fix these issues.

WARNING:
If you have been randomly made a Moderator and have tools active DO NOT use them without contacting an Admin or a Moderator who is listed on the list under the green ? drop down menu first (upper right of the page). THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT. It will cause more problems than you think you are helping.
« Previous1234567Next »

11/70
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 03/04/2012, 14:50

Its all small bugs due to the release of standard. Waite a bit to let Urban Rivals short itsself out.
12/70
mesoshiny - Legend - Gilden sind nicht so mein Ding English
Tuesday 03/04/2012, 14:55

I wouldn't know what moderators can/cannot do Yoda, I only observe the results =)
but tbh i don't understand why staff didn't take the game offline to fix the issues... I can't believe you can undo all the illegitimate market transactions w/o a reset anyway... though again: what do I know =)
13/70
Yoda_LoA - Legend - Legends of America English
Tuesday 03/04/2012, 14:55

@Al3x: Thankfully, no. They cannot. Mods, contrary to the common belief, cannot randomly add clintz, credits or cards.

I won't list what we can/ cannot do because that doesn't really matter. If you see you were randomly made a Mod than please please PLEASE treat the tools you now have access to as if they to not exist.
14/70
Gabriel-TCA - Legend - Time Conquers All Română
Tuesday 03/04/2012, 14:58

It seems I don't have any tools or so-called powers but I don't like seeing all those big Cr's vanishing or people getting insane Elo scores...
15/70
TpU_evil_one - Legend - ``THe_PeRFeCT_UnKnOwN`` Deutsch
Tuesday 03/04/2012, 15:03

@Yoda_LoA:
FYI, some people i know have been admins, not mods. So the had the option to randomly add credtits, clintz and cards :/
16/70
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English

I like how players think mods are all powerful beings, when actully they are players like us.

Its the admins who have ultimate control.
17/70
closee - Veteran English

Hope the mods will be able to resolve these problems. Let's just support and help them.
18/70
Yo Reptar - Guru - gladiators English
Tuesday 03/04/2012, 15:05

The market is being messed with also. I was selling a tsunami last night. I woke up and tsunami doesn't even exist. Nor do the Clint's that I listed her for
19/70
Al3x TCA - Titan - Time Conquers All Română
Tuesday 03/04/2012, 15:06

@Yoda, I didn't think so. It was just my response to mesoshiny. Thank god you can't otherwise it would have been a total disaster.
20/70
Al3x TCA - Titan - Time Conquers All Română
Tuesday 03/04/2012, 15:10

@AaaBattery
Some people in my guild did have admin powers, but doing that (adding stuff) requested a password.

« Previous1234567Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals