Click here if you forgot your password.

Check my deck please!

Check my deck please!
Friday 04/01/2013, 02:02
BraveKid_BzT - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
5 messages
Check my deck please!
BraveKid_BzT - Senior - Blowing Mindz TrainingEnglish - Friday 04/01/2013, 02:02

I'm a new player here in Urban Rivals. I just wanted to know how I could improve this deck of mine. Thanks!!

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=2507505&list

Rescue SQUADRON C:
Rescue: Support +3 attack

Daussone : 3* 6/3 A: +3 Life
Ghoub: 5* 6/7 A: None
Gordon: 4* 6/5 A: Courage: Power + 2
Krash: 2* 7/1 A: Life + 2
Larry: 2* 3/3 A: Support: +1 Power
Slyde: 5/43* A: -3opp damage min.1
Tina: 5/4 3* A; Revenge: Power and Damage +2
Wesley: 6/3 3* A: Confidence -3opp. power min. 4

2/5
mahawirasd - Imperator - Immortality English
Friday 04/01/2013, 12:37

Pretty good, especially once tina's price drops

nevertheless, you are packing a little light... perhaps changing Ghoub to Nancy would be well worth the 1k extra as well as round it up nicely to 25 stars.

furthermore, perhaps offering standard options so that newbies can also earn clintz and credits from the standard tournaments would also be good.
In that case, perhaps we could change Larry, slyde, and Ghoub to Lothar/Katrina Ash/Joana Shirley
3/5
BraveKid_BzT - Senior - Blowing Mindz Training English
Sunday 06/01/2013, 05:02

@marashiwasd : Wow Thanks ) I have been really planning on changing Ghoub to Nancy (unfortunately I have no clints) Haha

I've already switched him with Shirley for the moment since I already won her and I have to say that gives me more options. (Her DR sometimes works haha) i'm up saving for Ash and Nancy right now. Hopefully I get to buy some credits on my birthday haha Thanks for tips anyway ) haha
4/5
0 KILLIC - Titan - Limit Break English
Sunday 06/01/2013, 07:06

Dont use Ash. use Anita.
5/5
mahawirasd - Imperator - Immortality English
Sunday 06/01/2013, 08:32

Yarr, Anita is definitely a good option
Nevertheless, i proposed the others so that the deck may also be used in standard. Anita is also a tad pricier, although she is worth the price imho.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals