Would it be possible?

Would it be possible?
Tuesday 05/03/2013, 01:37
awilly - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
24 messages
Would it be possible?
awilly - Hero - URBAN MADNESSEnglish - Tuesday 05/03/2013, 01:37

Would it be possible for any of the Characters to switch clans, just like Tessa Cr and Swidz Cr did? I mean I would be nice if some Characters would have disputes with other people in their clan and decided to go to a different clan that would absolutely hate if they went there. They should have new stats because they became stronger by leaving and through their rage.
« Previous123Next »

2/24
TheDoomBug - Legend - Limit Break English
Tuesday 05/03/2013, 03:59

Tessa Cr and Swidz Cr switched clans because their creators thought they were better suited story-wise for Sentinel over Junkz. I think it was a retcon instead of a story event.

I am interested in such a plot, though. Just changing a card seems against UR's style. How about, if such a thing were to happen, the old clan version of the card goes Cr and the new version is a new card? Or, even better, an old Cr returns with a better (not necessarily higher) stats?
3/24
awilly - Hero - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 05/03/2013, 04:39

Yea I mean Cr leave but who says they can't come back, I would love it if that someone just so happened to be DJ Korr Cr haha, One card I can see leaving their clan would be like Elvira because she may feel that she isn't good enough but later figures out she is by the Pussycats or something. This would be really interesting, plus maybe have an event with it.
4/24
calvin_0 - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 05/03/2013, 10:20

Well clan change idea is interesting, and UR did have a CR return before... like Kiki and Kiki Cr
5/24
Tuesday 05/03/2013, 15:52

More Cr so should comeback like that, it would be interesting
6/24
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 05/03/2013, 16:02

UR don't plan to swap cards from clans to clan as this could lead to confusion. Same reason they probablly won't make anymore non Cr versions of Cr cards.

Tessa Cr and Swidz Cr were a special case because Soleil publishing asked for the clans to be changed because they fought it didn't fit and if UR didn't change they could of lost the licence and had to remove the cards completely.

I don't know what the thinking behind non-Cr Crs were but I don't think it worked too well because it can lead to confusion and scams.
7/24
Tuesday 05/03/2013, 18:10

Okay thanks for clearing it up, just a thought. I can understand the confusion that could come along with it
8/24
calvin_0 - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 05/03/2013, 22:30

Not really sure why UR think same name would lead to confusion or scam, its not like the card are hidden, UR give you the list of all the card which include card that you didnt obtain yet and UR even link the card pages for you whenever you see the card name in the forum or in your PM..

thanks for clearing it up anyway
9/24
GWNGeneralZod - Titan - Great White North English
Tuesday 05/03/2013, 23:05

I passed an idea on to UR about what to do now that they've released all their LD cards.

UR has spread well beyond its humble beginnings, and in doing so has left several of its initial characters behind. Unplayable or outclassed, their lack of abilities and low stats make them less than desirable to most players.
I suggested that UR players vote for an existing character to receive an enhancement to their existing stats, allowing them to return in an Upgraded (UG) form.
The UG characters could gain abilities, better Power or Damage, a higher level, and could even change clans in order to create another round of collectible characters that I'm sure everyone would want.
10/24
Tuesday 05/03/2013, 23:29

That's a really good idea, have they sent something back to hint that they are interested?

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals