This is a thread where people can list their top five favorite clans(leaders not included). If you want you can give a description of why u like them.
1. La Junta - great damage and high power (also their half of my first deck so im a bit biased)
2. GHEIST - great bonus and great theme
3. Skeelz - bonus makes them (and their abilities) almost impossible to stop
4. Ulu Watu - awesome bonus that makes them almost impossible to beat.
5. Jungo - cause its bonus messes with my style (almost as much as Montana's does but not enough to make me hate it)
I don't know much of all the clans so pls forgive my list if its a bit nubish .
1. La Junta - Emeth. My favorite card. He dominates in mono decks. The rest of the clan has a nice variety of abilities in addition to high damage, which makes easy 2hko's
2. All Stars - Overpowered in ELO. Even when 2 of the staples are banned, you can make a solid half deck with them. This week sucks with 3 banned though...
3. Sakrohm - Fun, powerful, nice bonus, etc...
4. Junkz - Same as Sakrohm
5. GHEIST - Great cards, nice in ELO
1. Rescue first clan i actually played ( just when they were released to) i just grew to love them. Especially when Glosh came out ( love Glosh because of how cool he looks) under big reason for me liking them is because the are orientated around being played as a mono clan, and i find that awesome.
2 Sentinel Police officers are awesome, especially since im trying to become one in RL , and playing them in UR always is fun Copper, Rick, Dayton some of my fav Cops
3 Piranas Pirates are a cool idea to have, and Bloodh is FTW
1. Roots: They're just so COOL! And Armand's there too!
2. Junkz: Because they're the music lovers of Clint City
3. Freakz: I thought the circus would be scary but there's some really colourful characters here.
4. Fang Pi Clang: Damage +2 bonus can prove useful with hard hitters with low damage.
5. All Stars: I never liked PE but with bish cards like Dan, they're a favourite of mine.
For players to display their amazing clan spirit?
I'm kinda glad u asked. I'm pretty new to the game and I wanna see which clans are best to build decks with. It would also help new players like me that wanna know the same thing.
My favorite top 5?
Freaks: I don't think this comes as a surprise to many.
I'm fascinated by poison, so naturally, the poison bonus really draws me to their clan. The theme of the clan doesn't appease me much; I think appearance if very important, so clowns and circus Freaks aren't really my cup of tea, but the poison greatly makes up for it.
On top of that, Freaks never get any love. Someone has to spread the love.
Fang Pi Clang
By chance, I got my hands on an Elya Cr and a Kerozinn Cr (although I would have bought one on my own). After using them for a while I fell in love. Soon after, I bought a Marlysa Cr and Fang Pi Clang just grew up the chart to one of my favorite clans. Their damage is outstanding and with the Cr's they really become a clan worth using often.
Honest to goodness, after that I'll be grabbing at straws; I only have two favorite clans.
1. All Star- deadly clan, fun to assult Newbies with
2. Freaks- good clan to think up stratagies, and move with the game
3. Roots- a lot of high powered cards and SOA
4. Sentinel- a lot of attack, and cool lookin card
5. Skeelz- fun to use knowing your cards are close to unstopable
1.Roots-the clan i use the most until now
2.Uppers-i also use them in elo and get fast pts
3.Sakrohm-i haven't use them yet.. i love them for their power and abilities
4.Nightmare-i love them because or Azgroth & Oshitsune(my favorite cards)
5.Ulu Watu- i love them specially lulabee..lol