[BETA] Auctions
Tuesday 21/09/2010, 09:52
Euzebe - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
167 messages
[BETA] Auctions
Euzebe - Legend English - Tuesday 21/09/2010, 09:52

Hello all,

It’s been several weeks now we are testing a new tool which will allow you to create auctions. You’ll by able to sell one single card or a bunch of them in your auctions.
We think this tool is ready now and you should be able to use it easily. But to be sure of it, we will release its Beta version. It means you’ll be able to test this tool and create your own auctions.
To get to this new tool, go on the «Collection» tab then «Auctions». If we notice a problem during this testing phase, we will reserve the right to deactivate this tool to avoid major issues.
Let us know in this thread if you meet problems.
This tool is available for player over level 15.

If you notice a problem, please, give as much details as you can with screenshots if it’s possible. No off-board messages please.

Have fun
« Previous12345678910...1617Next »

71/167
TnT_Mathwiz - Imperator English
Wednesday 22/09/2010, 10:00

Wow... an auction just stole $76027 and left me with 0 clintz. D:
72/167
Despizing - Master - Harbingers of Ares English
Wednesday 22/09/2010, 10:42

It Bugged
I Put My Lamar Cr 0xp on auction for 240 000 CLintz and it came up as 240 Clintz i put my Ongh up for 15000 and it came up as 1500 !!! I AM SURE I PUT IT UP FOR THOSE PRIZES
73/167
Lord Cristian - Moderator - United Romania Română
Wednesday 22/09/2010, 10:48

It happened to me too. i contacted support yesterday so i should have an answer soon.
it happened to me when i bid on an auction and my bid was not high enough.
74/167
hacKit - Novice English
Wednesday 22/09/2010, 11:28

I wish we could pull out bids
75/167
3verflow - Imperator ελληνικά
Wednesday 22/09/2010, 12:38

I was thinking of possible ways to avoid scamming. An idea that came to me was that people could rate the auction or even the person who created the auction like they do with public presets . Even better solution would be a button to report the auction as fake.

In the first case and to avoid misleading data, the auction/auction maker won't be able to be rated up by people in their friend list.You could even create missions with great prizes based on auctions , so that people have a motive to sell fair. (I know that shouldn't be the case but I guess we cannot all play fair , c'est la vie! )

In the second case, which is a bit more complicated I think , upon reporting an auction as scam by filling a simple report with the scam, that auction may be paused and then checked by a staff member or a mod. If the auction is fake, everyone get their money back as a reverse process and the auction maker gets a warning. Second violation will bring more severe punishment of course upon leading to a perma ban. And for those who just want to report everything, scam or not , there could be also a punishment for abusing the report tool.

Other than that, I believe auctions are a great idea, I would also like to see maybe some refinement in the filters and of course a trading section, totally different from markets and auctions. 1 card for 3 cards, 20 cards for 50 cards etc etc.
76/167
Mr Intelijent - Hero - D-Versified English
Wednesday 22/09/2010, 12:44

Mhmmm i just lost 6k in the auctions

i bid on a card it said i didnt have enough clintz and when it refreshed i had no clintz
77/167
hacKit - Novice English
Wednesday 22/09/2010, 14:39

I've bid on 100 taigos for 28k but I want to pull it back.
78/167
American Dude - Legend English
Wednesday 22/09/2010, 14:50

Seems like theres still some problems with the auction i think ill avoid it for now
good idea though
79/167
TnT_Mathwiz - Imperator English
Wednesday 22/09/2010, 16:39

Same circumstances, Lord Christian. Hopefully it refunds us once the auction ends.
80/167
Fraggle - Admin - Clint Staff English
Wednesday 22/09/2010, 16:43

TCGA Zero: you used 150 *space* 000, this has been fixed during the early afternoon.

fwah: pulling out bids would totally be the opposite of the purpose of auctions.

« Previous12345678910...1617Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals