New bans in ELO

New bans in ELO
Thursday 09/06/2011, 10:48
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
287 messages
New bans in ELO
Orpheus - Legend - LOST in UrbanEnglish - Thursday 09/06/2011, 10:48

From Monday, June 20th, taking into account the views you expressed through your voting over the past few months, the staff list of permanent ELO bans will be changed to better correspond to the 14 life points and no semi-evolved characters format: Wanda and Charlie will no longer be bannedYayoi, Sigma Gil, Kerry and Uranus will be banned.Players’ weekly votes will allow you to influence the list of banned characters. So Don’t forget to vote every week!Happy gaming to you all!
« Previous12345678910...2829Next »

21/287
Trippie - Legend - Open Casket English
Thursday 09/06/2011, 11:12

I agree with this 100%. Maybe a few more bans (Marina) would have been nice but the ones they've picked are great.

Wanda - yeah since she can't be used at 1* she's fine.

Charlie - 7 power for a 5* isn't impossible to beat and now she's just an oversized Dwan.

Yayoi - 7 power, 6 damage and SOA for a 4* card? Not to mention a DR bonus She's extremely overpowered.

Overall view on Pussycats now: Expect more low star halves with excellent 2* and 3* choice in Brittany, Ivana, Wanda and Cherry. Charlie can be used too for a nuke and added DR but she will probably end up being player-banned a lot too.

Sigma was a badly designed card and she was even worse in 14 life format even though she was never free. Deserves her permaban and hopefully this will be better for events too.

Uranus I can also agree with, her DR could enforce a coin flip turn one a lot.

Overall view on Sakrohm now: Severely weakened but still strong cards in Stella, SkrumxxT, Petra, Jautya, Murray, Ngrath though they could use some help in 2* section (Nimestiec doesn't look too good now compared to Ace or Taigo).

Gil was also a very badly designed card because a 2* isn't supposed to end the game turn one like Gil can. The Junkz won't be too weakened either because they're very strong all around.

I suppose they only banned Kerry to stop any Rescue dominance, and Rescue still have Lea for SOB.

I still think Marina and Lehane should have been banned though
22/287
_pACman_ - Imperator - aussie crusaders English
Thursday 09/06/2011, 11:27

Well that explains why charlies price jumped 10k
23/287
Leon Anthony - Imperator - D-Versified Русский
Thursday 09/06/2011, 11:30

@Trippie: Don't be silly, if they ban Lehane, NO ONE WOULD USE Sentinel AT ALL. :/
UR is looking for a way to balance all of the clans, not destroy them completely...
and I'd say if they want to lower the population of Rescue, they should ban Elvira aswell. Banning Kerry doesn't actually solve anything, unfortunetely...
As to Marina, hmm, with the new ability (protectionower) All Stars is a downgraded clan anyway, why make it even worse.
24/287
Lu Bu - Titan - Limit Break English
Thursday 09/06/2011, 11:35

@Gipsy Corrina isn't that great
25/287
0 Koli - Hero English
Thursday 09/06/2011, 11:36

Why not Ghumbo???
26/287
Sho-Nuff Ld - Imperator - 日本 C'est Bon Academy
Thursday 09/06/2011, 11:39

Lehane should be perma-banned too. She's broken and an annoying splash card.
27/287
atworms - Legend English
Thursday 09/06/2011, 11:40

Need make new DT list of cards what remove points
28/287
Lu Bu - Titan - Limit Break English
Thursday 09/06/2011, 11:42

@Leon I agree. Elvira is MUCH more annoying than Kerry.
29/287
Cody prince - Senior - les legionnaires d urbane rival English
Thursday 09/06/2011, 12:02

My poor Gil.
30/287
Jokerremix - Guru English
Thursday 09/06/2011, 12:02

Why does Gil have to go? Hawkins isnt banned!! Hawkins's pillz reduction is one less than Gil's and the minimum is 3 less than Gil's. How unfair is that?!

I dont see why Sigma is banned now. We never got a chance to use her. Always banned by the staff.

Uranus is a smart ban to make. Even though one less star than GraksmxxT and 3 less power, that minimum of one is just too god for ELO.

Wanda never should have been banned in the first place. Lehane is SoB which protects her +8 Attack bonus most of the time. Wanda has the same stats but Lehane keeps her 2 damage against Wanda because of the SoB. Wanda has no protection of her bonus.

Having Charlie back is a BAD idea. Like Trippie said above, 7 power for a 5* isnt that hard to beat. Especially since she has no attack or power manipulation to help her win. The problem with her is, she is a damage reducer. Her menacing 8 damage is terrifying. So is that -4 Opp Damage min. 1. Sometimes I dont even want to pill against her just because of the ability and bonus synergy. She is such a great mind play card.

Yayoi is overpowered, but the only good SoA for the Pussycats. What will this underestimated and underrated do now without their only useable SoA? The Pussycats have their nuke back but at what cost? The loss of a very valuable pussy. (pun intended!)

Kerry doesnt need the ban either. She is a Courage based SoB making her easily counterable. Yeah she's got the Attack +12 bonus (usually) but that comes with the clan.

« Previous12345678910...2829Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals