New bans in ELO

New bans in ELO
Thursday 09/06/2011, 10:48
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
287 messages
New bans in ELO
Orpheus - Legend - LOST in UrbanEnglish - Thursday 09/06/2011, 10:48

From Monday, June 20th, taking into account the views you expressed through your voting over the past few months, the staff list of permanent ELO bans will be changed to better correspond to the 14 life points and no semi-evolved characters format: Wanda and Charlie will no longer be bannedYayoi, Sigma Gil, Kerry and Uranus will be banned.Players’ weekly votes will allow you to influence the list of banned characters. So Don’t forget to vote every week!Happy gaming to you all!
« Previous12345678910...2829Next »

51/287
WP_Bauldy - Legend - War Party English
Thursday 09/06/2011, 14:10

No not Gil if your banning Gil bring back Rowdy or release something new to compensate for the 2 of them being lost.
52/287
M1XTAPE - Legend Português
Thursday 09/06/2011, 14:23

Good changes, now all you need is to bring Lou back. He is = to Xu and Fuzz and they aren't banned.
53/287
DerMagus - Legend - Tequila Sunrise- UR Deutsch
Thursday 09/06/2011, 14:24

About damn time for Gil... that card often decides a whole match and I still see it as the top card that should never have been made. There is rarely a situation where you can ignore Gil. "Rarely" in this case bordering on NEVER.

Uranus? Well... Can see that. Uranus and Graxx are quite extreme and both essentially mean +5 life (each) in most games. Sigma got much more powerful with the changed ELO... but really, that should have planned beforehand, shouldn't it? The problem with Sigma is completely self-made.
Kerry? Mhmkay. Don't know... does not really strike me as THAT strong.
Yayoi? Errr... really? Ok, Yayoi is good, but... And you unban Charlie? o_O? The Pussycat part I don't get at all.
54/287
The_HoAx - Hero English
Thursday 09/06/2011, 14:30

Lol my DM deck contained both Charlie and Wanda now they are finally unbanned!
55/287
nick016 - Veteran - Deus eX Machina ελληνικά
Thursday 09/06/2011, 14:40

So Hawk not unban :
56/287
The_HoAx - Hero English
Thursday 09/06/2011, 14:46

"many people said why Yayoi is not banned? she is jackie with one less power. now your prayer is answered"
Quoting from Tanto89,

Jackie is 8/6 SoA, -10 opp. attack, min. 3
Yayoi is 7/6 SoA, -2 opp damage, min. 1

How are they the same with Yayoi being 1 less power? Jackie is more of an attacking card that can EASILY get through a lot of cards, while Yayoi imo is a defensive card as you can use her to negate +Damage or -life then on top of that you get -2 opp damage. Or you could also use Yayoi as an attacker but it requires a few more pills because of the 7 power.

I do however agree with you that the cost of Yayoi being banned but Wanda and Charlie are unbanned is a fair trade.

~~~

Sigma is a power house she is able to do incredible amounts of poison with the new 14 life, sure we only got to use her one or two weeks since the change but those weeks everyone was using Sakrohm or one of the SoA clans. She entirely deserved this ban.

Uranus's ban I somewhat agree with but I do not agree, Sakrohm already have a lot of non banned DRs (compared to most other clans) so Uranus being banned is tough to call. Sure she can reduce 5 damage, but she is also predictable, say your opponent goes first and has a Uranus, you know that if you throw out a high damage card on turn two that Uranus will be used but you know all the other turns that she can be played. On the flip side where you go first, you only have one turn to throw a higher damaged card.
57/287
Vinyl-Scratch - Legend - D-Versified English
Thursday 09/06/2011, 14:49

Seriously, I can understand Sigma but really Gil, Kerry and Uranus. >.>
58/287
Freddiespeller - Veteran English
Thursday 09/06/2011, 15:00

How do you vote for banned characters??
59/287
- Darkseid - Master English
Thursday 09/06/2011, 15:09

I thinks UR will make a Pussycat card which is stronger than Yayoi,
but less ''solid''. Pussycats really needs a strong SOA card otherwise
they will turn into a weak elo clan, like Sakhrom and Freaks now are.
60/287
slimmers - Titan - Drunkers English
Thursday 09/06/2011, 15:20

Wanda and Charlie is not fair trade. worthless cards for a Pussycats clan. In my opinion they could stay banned forever and nothing would hange for Pussycats they are banned or not because there are plenty of 2 or 5 star good cards. Unlike Yayoi is the only playable 4 star card. All other 4 stars real crap. and 1 more thing that the Pussycats will be the only clan without SOA

« Previous12345678910...2829Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals