Click here if you forgot your password.

Highway to Heaven

Highway to Heaven
Friday 08/07/2011, 11:39
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
116 messages
Highway to Heaven
Orpheus - Legend - §§ Les Gentlemen Ténébreux §§English - Friday 08/07/2011, 11:39

One biker makes a loner; two a couple; three and its starting to look like a club! With that in mind, Bragh and his pretty but dangerous girlfriend, Hopper Ld, have just formed the Paradise Devils and are all set to scour the roads of Clint City on their Harley. You’re welcome to join them but just don't get in their way!

Hopper Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions connected with her. To obtain this character, you must unlock her latest mission before August 7.
« Previous12345678910...1112Next »

71/116
imari - Hero - D-Versified English
Tuesday 12/07/2011, 07:42

Finish mission 1 to get the second mission
72/116
garis5 - Senior English
Tuesday 12/07/2011, 10:44

OKEI
73/116
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 12/07/2011, 12:25

Atticanreno: Win 25 rounds with Jungo.

ODSTmarine: You have to use cards with an ability or bonus of + life (dosn't have to be Jungo) to gain 50 life in the survivor rooms (Mission 3 is the same but you have to get 60 life and do it in a deathmatch room).
74/116
0UC-DarkEagle - Titan - UpperClass Deutsch
Tuesday 12/07/2011, 12:57

As far as I can gather from every newly released Ld topic made uptil now: people are not satisfied with an Ld unless it's ELO bannable. It was never mentioned anywhere by the staff that Ld's were going to be supercards. They are simply Ld because you get them through specific missions. Most of you seem to want cards that (if drawn) make it so you cannot lose the match. This is not something you should wish for.

Yes they are average, yes there are better cards for the same starcount, this by far does not make them useless, you might just need to use your head a lil more. UR will never release us quick fixes, that win every match and I'm glad.

and lastly so what if the missions are too hard? I remember the first time Dudley Ld and Kreenk Ld were up, the missions were a challenge, and in the forums everybody was complaining how the missions were waaaay to hard and the cards just not worth it. Now they made the missions easier and you have people shouting, give us a challenge, make up your mind or flip a coin, but stick to your demand and dont go flipflopping all over the place like a fish on dry land
75/116
Meelosh - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 12/07/2011, 14:43

@ 0UC-DarkEagle
Where in the world you read that people want overpowered, ELO bannable cards? I (and a lot of other people) want cards that are PLAYABLE. That doesn't mean overpowered supercards which win you match every time...
76/116
Twisted DIm - Veteran - Dragões Imortais Português
Tuesday 12/07/2011, 15:21

@ Meelosh : Ld cards are playable enough, what 0UC-DarkEagle about this is completely right.

@ 0UC-DarkEagle : You're talking about two kinds of people like they were just one kind, I want chalanges, some people don't. I want at least missios that take more than 2 hours to finish (3 days at least). I like the Ld cards more the way they are but I would certainly feel better if I knew that fewer people got then, only the worthy, the ones that really wanted to get it. Still I think that no rare expensive card should be necessary (that would make only elite players get them), just raise the numbers for the next missions, the number of rounds/fights/victories/k.o./damage/reduction/life should be at least 4 times the number of these. It would make me feel a lot better when I get the Lds if it were that way.
77/116
Ambriell - Titan - Perfect Defect Effect English
Tuesday 12/07/2011, 15:26

Well, it would make sense to make it a bit more challenging to obtain the cards. That way, it will limit the number of people that progress into Colossus rank.

I think the complaints for the initial Dudley Ld and Kreenk Ld were card specific missions like KO with Ghumbo or win rounds with Graff in Deathmatch mode. These would clearly be unfair to new players who are not able to complete them without the specified card.

In my opinion, it would make sense to make it as difficult as the initial Dudley Ld, Kreenk Ld and even Bella Ld by:
A) making the mission harder (winning 50 or even 100 rounds, instead of a mere 25),
B) making Clan specific missions (win X number of rounds with the Clan involved, or gain X life with the Clan's cards), or
C) adding more mission counts (in example, the recent Kreenk Ld had 5 "steps", Hooper Ld had 4 "steps".

Such changes would make it more challenging for players to get to Colossus rank, and probably would make them want to play more to achieve these truly Legendary Cards.
78/116
Meelosh - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 12/07/2011, 16:02

@ Twisted Deamon
I'm not talking about Ld cards in general. I'm talking only about Hopper Ld. And if you think this card is playable, I wish you all the luck in the world... you're gonna need it
79/116
0UC-DarkEagle - Titan - UpperClass Deutsch
Tuesday 12/07/2011, 17:25

@Meelosh: Hopper Ld might not be playable in your playstyle, but it might be in other people's playstyle. Some people have a playstyle that fits damage reductors, others rely on soa, others on good basestats, they all need different kinds of cards. Every Ld up till now has had it's uses, but except for Bonnie Ld (the one that does get the ELO ban every now and then) none has been called worthy of the title of Ld, some people say Dudley Ld is, but then more people will say he's crap as there are better 4 stars in Nightmare then Dudley Ld. A card does not need to become the next staple to be playable.

Did you actually read most of the replies when a new Ld is released? it's usually like, yay cool new Ld, followed by somebody posting the stats, followed by tons of people going these cards are all better, this ld is crap, give us a better (most of the time OP) card, with these stats, heck we dont care you tested this card for playabiliity before releasing it we want it to be broken.

PS: good or bad is a personal opinion, some people say Freaks are a bad clan, but when facing them in the hands of a skilled Freaks player they get their butts handed to them time after time.
80/116
spazznut16 - Veteran English
Tuesday 12/07/2011, 18:02

Rad name

« Previous12345678910...1112Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals